No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mitchell Continues To Throw Verbal Blows at Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mitchell Continues To Throw Verbal Blows at Amir Khan

Unbeaten British junior welterweight Kevin Mitchell is not done with Amir Khan just yet. The war of words began a few days and there seems to be no end in sight. Mitchell and Khan return to action on May 15 on separate events. Khan defends his WBA title against Paulie Malignaggi in New York. Mitchell goes for the WBO's interim-title when he challenges Michael Katsidis in the UK. [Click Here To Read More]

wait who did Britis Boxing lie to exactly here?

Comment

Kevin Mitchell should stfu. He is a nobody. Amir Khan >>>>>>>>>>>>> Kevin Mitchell.

Comment

I give Mitchell credit for out-boxing Prescott and all that jazz, but c'mon now. Why is Mitchell talkin so much ***** when the dude hasn't fought anybody of genuine substance. At least PM went the distance with Cotto and could have possibly against Hatton. That and who's to say he's gonna get past Kats?

Comment

Tell 'em, Mitchell.

War Mitchell!

Comment

Ha. This is great. Hopefully Khan will hit back and this will lead to a Khan/Mitchell fight. Would be awesome for British viewers.

Comment

hes takin katsidis easily...be careful

Comment

I like Mitchell but he is really starting to annoy me with all the thrash talking. I find it ridicilous that Mitchell thinks Khan is over protected and hasnt face anybody because Mitchell has had 31 fights and he has YET to beat one decent fighter, until he actually beats Katsidis(which is a 50/50 fight imo) he should shut up.

Comment

somebody smells a payday. Khan would destroy Mitchell. Faster, bigger, boxed at a much higher level. Mitchell cant really dig so he'd have no chance with Amir at all. Good luck to him though trying to cash in. Hope he beats katsidis but i doubt he'll share a ring with khan for a couple of years minimum

Comment

Based on not getting KTFO by Prescott in 50 seconds. Mitchell can chat what he wants.

Comment

Working...
                    X