No announcement yet.

I truly believe Mayweather KOs Pacqiuao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poeticlsykuac View Post
    Pacman gets punked. Over the hill Morales dominated him and gave his last great fight and JMM out thought him. What do you think Mayweather will do? Be honest with your self. Not being able to KO Mosley, you seriously think that is his weakness? Mosley fought through a concussion from a head butt against Forrest. Pacman has speed and pop, but he isn't a true puncher at 147, it is his accumulation that take hold. Pacman would be dropped with the check left hook, after that it would be all Mayweather. Mayweather is a master of distance, timing, and defense. That is the makings of a great fighter, I was on my feet hoping Shane could pull it out as well as alot of others in the 2nd, but if you think Pac would have had PBF out like that you are kidding yourself. Pac doesn't have as much power as Shane. While I think it would be a far more competitive fight for a little while I think that if JMM could do some serious damage to Pac, Mayweather would KO him with more power, speed, smarts, and skills. Pac's out put drops tremendously against a great counter puncher with amazing accuracy, ala Morales and JMM. Mayweather is better then both of them. Just because Pac is better then he was doesn't mean he is as good as Mayweather, Pac has gained a lot more skill with his natural ability but Mayweather has been boxing since he was 4, between his nearly 30 years of boxing, his uncle roger, and Sr. there is over a century plus of boxing knowledge in his corner. Pac just isn't smart enough and Roach isn't smart enough to deal with Mayweather and his team. I don't think there is a fighter in the world who has the ring IQ of Mayweather. Then add his natural abilities and you have a phenomenal fighter.

Mayweather gained me as a fan because of how bad he made a still fast and hard punching Mosley. He looked like the 135 pound Mayweather which was extremely refreshing. That Mayweather dominates Pacman.
    Post of the day!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cashis Clay View Post
      styles dumbass, styles
      They are both couter punchers.. And Mayweathers counter punching ability makes theirs look like doody.. Add in all the other skills by May and Pacman has a probllem I don't think he will overcome.. I like Pac I really do and when Shane had him hurt I was hoping Shane could do it.. But Mayweather is one of the best ever .. Period.. Pacman is up there ,too. But Mayweather is all wrong for him.

Comment

Working...
      X