No announcement yet.

I truly believe Mayweather KOs Pacqiuao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to see the outcome.

Imagine how close JMM fight was with pac.

Now realise mayweather is a bigger faster more intelligent fighter than JMM.

Sorry but pac is going to get blasted.

Comment

To predict Floyd knocking any top fighter out is ridiculous. We have seen time and time again that he doesn't possess enough power to do it. He couldn't against a bloated Marquez or Mosley what makes you think he KO's a Manny who took Cotto's shots?

Comment

Originally posted by pocket_rockets View Post
        And it will take a tank to put Manny down! JMM fights were ages ago. It's a different Manny now. He realized why dodge punches when he can take em. Floyd's punches didn't stop JMM and Mosley how can it stop Pac? He'll take the punches and give back more.. much much more!!!
        PBF doesnt have to stop Pac... but I dont believe Pac can win a decision against Floyd. I dont see Pac being able to consistently win rounds over 12 especially by the end of the fight. A high volume isnt going to be enough against a Floyd who throws combinations and who has several gameplans and can adapt so well.

Comment

Pacman has no chance against PBF, he will win 3 rounds at best.

Floyd is to skilled for Pacman, to fast and just to good... Cotto did good when he boxed instead of fighting, imagine what Floyd will do to Pacman. Not even a competitive fight.

Comment

Money KO's Pac

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
              are you forgetting what Marquez and Morales did to Manny Pacqiuao.. Floyd is on a whole other level
              styles dumbass, styles

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
                Mayweather will expose every flaw Pacman has. Pacman gets wild Mayweather will make him pay en route to a Knockout punch.. I'm gonna win a lot of money when this fight gets made!

If you don't think Mayweather beats Pacman you don't know **** about boxing
                You and I both PBF ends the duckquiao false legend.

Comment

Manny doesn't make it the full 12 if Floyd fights this way again. Floyd's ability to adjust is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Noone can adjust as quickly as he does.

Comment

PBF Ko's that duck.

Comment

You all are also forgetting that Pac actually has a pretty good defense. He is constantly moving his head and body and keeps his gloves up to counter punches sometimes. Pac is a little wild but can go into defense/offensive mode quickly which he is good at both.

Comment

Working...
                      X