No announcement yet.

Floyd got rocked hard by a 40 year old man with no stamina, how does he think

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BEST View Post
    Floyd is first American to come up with OST.
    Enough said about who is ducking who.
    floyds style is even working at 147, the old pbf would have destroyed pacquiao at 135.
    no wonder pacquiao didnt want to fight him back then also, he ducked him already twice, but pacquiao fanboys like to ignore the facts and keep hating blind.
    and as far as i know the first time floyd didnt demand any bloodtests
    btw. floyd is maybe the first one who demanded OST, but not the only one who demanded extra testings.

Comment

I don't think Mosley lost his stamina in the 2nd round when he had Floyd hurt, but that's just me

Comment

I have to agree with the ts

Comment

If it was pac, floyd would still be sleeping in the canvass until now, floyd was just got hit so easily by a 40 years old. Now i understand why floyd wants pacqiuao to be weak in the fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            I don't think Mosley lost his stamina in the 2nd round when he had Floyd hurt, but that's just me
            Nope, its not just you, everyone see it. Mosley's age made floyd looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              If it was pac, floyd would still be sleeping in the canvass until now, floyd was just got hit so easily by a 40 years old. Now i understand why floyd wants pacqiuao to be weak in the fight night.
              very much like how he had cotto sleeping on the canvass right?
              he knocked cotto down twice and could not take him out.

come on bro, now your just reaching.

i was surprised at mayweather pressing on the action after being rocked.
              but you're never gonna give the man any credit, so it doesn't matter.

as a fellow filipino, i'm disappointed at your ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.applesauce View Post
                very much like how he had cotto sleeping on the canvass right?
                he knocked cotto down twice and could not take him out.

come on bro, now your just reaching.

i was surprised at mayweather pressing on the action after being rocked.
                but you're never gonna give the man any credit, so it doesn't matter.

as a fellow filipino, i'm disappointed at your ignorance.
                I have been a lurker since joining in 2008, but I now feel compelled to make my first post after reading all of this crap coming from Floyd haters, especially the Filipino ones. I agree with the post above 100%!!! I too am a fellow Filipino who is a huge Floyd fan, way before Manny burst onto the scene. I took my brother and grandfather to watch Floyd fight in S.F.. Manny was on the undercard that night sporting his No fear shorts and I was excited to see an up and coming Filipino fighter.

However, I am also embarrassed by all of the nonsense these noob boxing fans (*******s) have been saying about Floyd. Their ignorance and lack of boxing knowledge is one of the reasons I find it hard to root for Manny even though he seems like a genuinely nice guy. I am a boxing fan first, regardless of where the fighter is from. If Floyd's destruction of Shane Mosley doesn't earn the *******s' respect, then they are hopeless and should never be allowed to comment on anything related to boxing. It's disgusting to hear all of the excuses already saying that Shane was old, or that Manny would have finished Floyd in the 2nd round cause he hits harder......but these are the same people who were saying that Shane was the hardest puncher at 147 (not including Margacheato with the plaster wraps). Ok.....thanks for letting me vent! LOL!
                Last edited by ryan1926; 05-02-2010, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Can people be any more pathetic?

Stop crying please.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan1926 View Post
                    I have been a lurker since joining in 2008, but I now feel compelled to make my first post after reading all of this crap coming from Floyd haters, especially the Filipino ones. I agree with the post above 100%!!! I too am a fellow Filipino who is a huge Floyd fan, way before Manny burst onto the scene. I took my brother and grandfather to watch Floyd fight in S.F.. Manny was on the undercard that night sporting his No fear shorts and I was excited to see an up and comer Filipino fighter.

However, I am also embarrassed by all of the nonsense these noob boxing fans (*******s) have been saying about Floyd. Their ignorance and lack of boxing knowledge and is one of the reasons I am find it hard to root for Manny even though he seems like a genuinely nice guy. I am a boxing fan first, regardless of where the fighter is from. If Floyd's destruction of Shane Mosley doesn't earn the *******s respect, then they are hopeless and should never be allowed to comment on anything related to boxing. It's disgusting to hear all of the excuses already saying that Shane was old, or that Manny would have finished Floyd in the 2nd round cause he hits harder......but these are the same people who were saying that Shane was the hardest puncher at 147 (not including Margacheato with the plaster wraps). Ok.....thanks for letting me vent! LOL!
                    good post! finally, a fair filipino!

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
                      he can survive against Pacquiao would do the same thing to Floyd.... but for all 12 rounds at full stamina?

just saying.
                      Any person can get hurt by any 1 punch. Especially at that high of a caliber. I really hope you guys only bait on here for the kicks.

Comment

Working...
                      X