No announcement yet.

DOMINATING shane = OK win, potshotting win = mediocre win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Famoso Matador View Post
    A win is a win. I think it depends on how much Mosley has in the tank.
    Can Mosley at this stage of his career test/beat Mayweather? is the real question.
    Lets not lie to ourselves here, If Mayweather can beat him via a wide boring UD he will.

The problem with Mayweather is that he makes great promises to fans and he himself doesn't deliver. This just makes makes him look worse when he is in a boring ass fight or just doesn't push himself for a grand finally. He even hinted at this himself in 24/7, the action of the fight is dictated by his opponent.

c'mon mofo. if mosley has nothing in the tank then floyd should ****in stop him. it's not up to floyd's opponents to make the fight, at some point floyd has to take the initiative and stop his overmatched opponents.

also, the reason why his opponents can't make a fight of it is because floyd has been cherrypicking at 147 lbs. he needs too stop that bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Famoso Matador View Post
      A win is a win. I think it depends on how much Mosley has in the tank.
      Can Mosley at this stage of his career test/beat Mayweather? is the real question.
      Lets not lie to ourselves here, If Mayweather can beat him via a wide boring UD he will.

The problem with Mayweather is that he makes great promises to fans and he himself doesn't deliver. This just makes makes him look worse when he is in a boring ass fight or just doesn't push himself for a grand finally. He even hinted at this himself in 24/7, the action of the fight is dictated by his opponent.
      nobody is disputing a win......the argument is ....where to place that win.....in an objective manner

Comment

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how this version of Shane is somehow better than the younger, more active version that Cotto beat.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
          nobody is disputing a win......the argument is ....where to place that win.....in an objective manner
          I think Mayweather's performance leans heavily on Mosley's performance.
          It also depends on how old Mosley looks tonight.
          But if Mayweather wants to stand out , he is going to have to KO or just treat Mosley like a punching bag with power punches. If Mosley can test him, and Mayweather overcomes adversity, that would be a good win as well.

Comment

Shane is ma boy and I'll be rooting for him. But if Mayweather beats him tonight convincingly.. He'll get his props from me, no doubt. Knowing Mayweather it's probably gonna be by Brutal UD if anything..!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how this version of Shane is somehow better than the younger, more active version that Cotto beat.
              This will be a better version , the mind and how a fighter gets up is a powerful thing , this is big fight for Shane the biggest he has been in and he is the underdog , that is a very dangerous situation for anyone to fight him under especially a smaller man , Mosley will come in 110% , and dont forget Pac ducked a sucked out version of Shane , what does that tell you .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                This will be a better version , the mind and how a fighter gets up is a powerful thing , this is big fight for Shane the biggest he has been in and he is the underdog , that is a very dangerous situation for anyone to fight him under especially a smaller man , Mosley will come in 110% , and dont forget Pac ducked a sucked out version of Shane , what does that tell you .
                stlyes makes fight..........hope that your boy doesnt stunk it up..........

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  stlyes makes fight..........hope that your boy doesnt stunk it up..........
                  I look at fighters and boxing for what it is , dynamic , I love Floyds skills as much as Mannys aggression , we are watching the elite of the sport open your eyes and look beyond your petty hate , when you get old you will look back and think what a dickhead you were , enjoy the good old days because yours are here now , think about that !.

Enjoy the fight bud , comment after the fact instead of trying your hardest to stink it up before it happens .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    I look at fighters and boxing for what it is , dynamic , I love Floyds skills as much as Mannys aggression , we are watching the elite of the sport open your eyes and look beyond your petty hate , when you get old you will look back and think what a dickhead you were , enjoy the good old days because yours are here now , think about that !.

Enjoy the fight bud , comment after the fact instead of trying your hardest to stink it up before it happens .
                    i want the floyd of old.............sue me.........you know...i know .....you want that floyd back too........................whoever said floyd aint elite???................

Comment

If he dominates Mosley, it's an ATG win, don't get it twisted. Mosley can still fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X