DOMINATING shane = OK win, potshotting win = mediocre win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
    W

If he wins he wins.You're just looking to discredit it any way you can. Just the
    other day you said pac-mosley would be a great fight. Very immature approach.
    stylistically it would be great.mosley retaing his power and handspeed..........................floyds style (potshotting) isnt........if he would let his hands go like gatti and chico.................that would be different.........................no contradictions there...........

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      hell no.........at 38......shane aint at that level.......he was fukin getting outboxed by mayorga.1 fight prior.......................imo.............Marg was tailor made for him....................JT and WW fight were competitive.....................
      Perhaps Hopkins has a slight edge in terms of consistency over Mosley, but it's not as demonstrative as you originally indicated.

Yes, Taylor and Wright were tougher fights than Margarito and Mayorga, and yes, they were more competitive as well - but they were in no way, shape, or form, any indicator of Bernard's real abilities.

I would say the same with Margarito and Mayorga, when it comes to Mosley.

Comment

Topic Creator is on record as saying Floyd would duck Shane anyways with his prior account Struggler just to give people an idea.

A win is a win period. And this will be no easy win. Mosley looks more focused than he ever has

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Perhaps Hopkins has a slight edge in terms of consistency over Mosley, but it's not as demonstrative as you originally indicated.

Yes, Taylor and Wright were tougher fights than Margarito and Mayorga, and yes, they were more competitive as well - but they were in no way, shape, or form, any indicator of Bernard's real abilities.

I would say the same with Margarito and Mayorga, when it comes to Mosley.
          hence if floyd dominates(CHICO, GATTi).....................its an OK to GOOD win............if BHOP just did enough to win against pavlik and tarver............his legacy wouldnt be the same...........

Comment

The moaning and bitching doesn't stop. This guy has created 3 or 4 threads indicating that Floyd shouldn't get credit for beating Mosley, WOW, talk about desperateness.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              Topic Creator is on record as saying Floyd would duck Shane anyways with his prior account Struggler just to give people an idea.

A win is a win period. And this will be no easy win. Mosley looks more focused than he ever has
              strugler too..........review my record...................if i was a "FLOYD HATER"......................by then.......................LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post

Yes with his previous account he said Floyd wouldn't even get in the ring with him, and he would duck him, yet when Floyd is fighting Mosley this guy is complaining again about how Floyd shouldn't get credit for beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  hence if floyd dominates(CHICO, GATTi).....................its an OK to GOOD win............if BHOP just did enough to win against pavlik and tarver............his legacy wouldnt be the same...........
                  I don't understand you, at all.

You're trying to say that if Mayweather just straight up dominates the **** out of Mosley, like in the same way he dominated Gatti and Corrales, it's only an "ok" or "good" win?

That makes absolutely no sense at all.

Comment

i said itll make him look bad...lol.after calling on shanes 5 losses..............blame floyd...for talking too much.and putting himself in a hole..................lol

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      I don't understand you, at all.

You're trying to say that if Mayweather just straight up dominates the **** out of Mosley, like in the same way he dominated Gatti and Corrales, it's only an "ok" or "good" win?

That makes absolutely no sense at all.
                      the age and inactivity of shane.....................being the major factor.........................

Comment

Working...
                      X