Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan involved in sleazy sex scandal.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
    What kind of young male hasn't sent a picture of his **** to a potential suitor?

Comment

Those b1tches were HOT!!! Who wouldn't send them sexts? If those chicks were 16 I still couldn't blame him cuz they was hot!

Comment

You have to take a lot of this with a pinch of salt. Leanne Crow is obviously after publicity and is riding Khan's carefully managed media image. She may well have lead him along a bit and when he sent her those photos he set himself up for this. Those photos = $$$$$ + Free publicity. He is an idiot he should have seen this coming but I have always thought he was thick and never bought into his squeaky clean image. When the squeaky clean good boy image is rammed down your thoat it is almost always bull**** as is the case with Tiger Woods. Like Tiger Woods this may be the tip of the iceberg with other women coming forward.It is going to be interesting to see how Team Khan handles this.

Comment

seriously what the **** is it over there across the pond? what are they feeding those women? jesus tryst.

Comment

bravo KHAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I loved how the NOTW made out Amir was commiting a crime by sending naked pictures of himself to girls. **** me. I just went on chatroulette and was introduced to the pelvic region of a 55 year old Alabama native, who quickly cut the webcam stream when he realised I was not a preteen girl.

There are worse things happening in the world.

Comment

he will **** Malignaggi up too in few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  Wow, really? What 23 year old red-blooded male hasn't sent "naughty" texts to a girl before? Sounds like this chick just wanted some exposure. Khan isn't a big name yet, so keep trying girl.

"It was just that I felt a bit cheap afterwards." This quote made me chuckle. *****, you're a nude glamour model. If that don't make you feel cheap, a couple texts and pix ain't gonna do it.
                  Exactly this is all bull****, she admitted to going along with it so she was encouraging it which would make him think it was ok. This ***** isn't innocent, she was just looking for exposure to get her 15 minutes.
                  Your post is spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                    Sexy pics of her, if you like voluptuous women of coarse...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=2019971
                    Eww. Her face is wack. She look cracked out in a couple pix.

Comment

He took lessons from Manny, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X