Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else notice Shane's pencil thin legs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His legs have always been kinda skinny, though.

Pretty normal I'd say.

Comment

Alot of boxers have pencil legs, nothing new.

Comment

But those twigs have to carry that huge frame the whole fight and chase PBF for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          That I didn't pay attention to. I thought Shane looked more then a pound apart but I guess it's Shane's legs. Same with Hatton. Hatton and Mayweather were the same size, Hatton's lower body was much bigger then Floyd's but people didn't take notice of that. Gonna find pick.
          Forget the weigh-in weight. Shane will be 8 or more pounds higher on fight night. That's my guess.

Comment

Punching power and speed relies heavily on legs, and so as balance. Compare Pac's legs to any fighter his size, and see the difference. Mosley's legs is small for his frame, but its doesn't matter as long as he could use his arsenals effectively.

Comment

reminds me of jermain taylor and roger mayweather... those dudes had stick legs...

Comment

lol at the ts thinking all the sudden shane will tire easily, like he just got those legs.

Comment

Comment

normalcy here

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
                      Shane's upper body looks like it belongs on my 175lb frame. But his legs look like toothpicks. I suspect he's going to tire quickly because his lower body is weak and is out of balance.
                      hey im glad others have noticed that..
                      Because for some reason his legs have gone way too thin , not like b4..they were much thicker..

Comment

Working...
                      X