Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather jr is the ali of our generation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i told you all floyd was the greatest! I told you he can't be beat. All of you bow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

what do you know about ALI son?................

Comment

it wasn't a close fight was it? Everybody stop talking now attention. I told you all of my critiques, i told you all that I was the greatest of all time when i beat cotto. I told you i am still the greatest of all time! Never again say im going to be defeated until im about 50 years old then ya might get me. I kept tellin mosely he had no punch, he couldnt hit, hes swingin Like a sissy, he's missin let me see ya box. I am the greatest of all time, im a baaaaaad man!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Floyd is an atg but he ain't got **** on ali. No one in this generation does.

Comment

WTF......HERES a *****.....thinking hes a big man.....if he types in big letters.....lol

Comment

posting in big fonts don't means you have an opinion

Comment

Aly was a brave warrior... Floyd is a chicken, gifted but chicken..

Comment

dear mosely.

Your hands cant hit what your eyes can't see

Comment

what do you expect from...............a paulie groupie......lol

Comment

Some of you guys are gonna get ban tonight, yall need to chill out..

Comment

Working...
                      X