Mayweather jr is the ali of our generation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
      Did Castillo fail miserably in their first fight?
      yep..he lost..get it he lost..and floyd rematched him and beat that ass again..he beat castillo twice

Comment

Mayweather's level of opposition has been very weak compared to Ali's. Floyd has a lot to prove before he can be considered better than Ali.

Comment

20 years from now when your kids ask you about floyd jr you can tell them about his amazing god given skills and how he destroyed mosely, just like how my father told me about watching ali's fights during his prime. We truly are blessed to have such a talented fighter in boxing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            Well to me I see a lot of similarities. Both were fast, both black, both talked a lot of smack outside of the ring and backed it up in the ring.

I think floyd jr is a better version of ali. Ali lost pretty early in his career, I think maybe the 33rd fight. Floyd has made it 40 without taking a scratch.

Ali lost after a nearly four year lay off. And it was to one of the best heavyweight champions ever. Ali's prime years were stripped from him.One thing I will say is that Mayweather claiming he's the best ever is not different from what Ali did during his exile from boxing. At the time people felt he had not proven himself to be the greatest but he said he was. Over fighters like Joe Louis and Marciano. And he was hated in the same way for saying it. P4P there are a number of fighters I would rate over Mayweather in terms of accomplishments, not talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              20 years from now when your kids ask you about floyd jr you can tell them about his amazing god given skills and how he destroyed mosely, just like how my father told me about watching ali's fights during his prime. We truly are blessed to have such a talented fighter in boxing right now.
              quick question..is that you in your avator???the outfit if fresh....but a bit large..lol..why did you buy the shirt so damn big??

Comment

not me its just a random pic i havent been on this forum in months

Comment

**** me I'm fairly new to these forums but do the crack heads always come out on Friday night?(UK) I'm not going to even respond to the post it's a shocker.

Comment

Is that you the ****** in the size xxxxl large t skirt? your a hoomothug. did casillo do so bad in the 1st that he won and was robbed.

gayweather is a classless punk

Comment

Originally posted by manute bol View Post
                      Is that you the ****** in the size xxxxl large t skirt? your a hoomothug. did casillo do so bad in the 1st that he won and was robbed.

gayweather is a classless punk
                      floyd beat castillo twice..ya'll can stop pulling that bull****out of ya'lls ass..lol...40-0 baby

Comment

Working...
                      X