Comments Thread For: Sergiy Dzinziruk: "I Am Not Afraid of Alfredo Angulo"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got Angulo beating him.

Comment

Angulo chews him up and then goes back to eating his puppy chow and praising Paul Williams for how good he is.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        I got Angulo beating him.
        Whoa... Really?

Interesting, you could be right. I want to see how Dzinziruk looks in his next fight...

How about P-Will fights the winner if Pavlik exercises his rematch claws or if Martinez gets Margarito?

Comment

Funny he couldnt do Cintron like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            Funny he couldnt do Cintron like that.
            I think Cintron is better than an old version of Daniel Santos, but if Dzinziruk beats anybody upper tier at 154, it would be Cintron. I think Williams, Martinez, Kirkland, and Angulo all beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Whoa... Really?

Interesting, you could be right. I want to see how Dzinziruk looks in his next fight...

How about P-Will fights the winner if Pavlik exercises his rematch claws or if Martinez gets Margarito?
              I know the style match up is in Sergeis favor. Its just something about Angulo that dude is fierce. He takes his beating but eventually closes the distance and goes to work. He was close to getting to Cintron for what its worth. I think the lay off and that non stop style will giver him problems.

Yeah Im down for Williams to fight the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
                I belive that Angulo was right when he said he was sick and couldn't get the job done with Cintron.
                now look at Julio .he was alot better then Cintron and still couldn't win.
                I think that if Dzinziruk can take a punch then he has a chance to win but just boxing Angulo isn't gonna get the job done in my opinion.
                Julio isn't physically as imposing as Cintron, and both have different minds.

Just because cintron could weather the storm doesn't mean julio can too. Everyone is different.

Julio started to noticeably break down mentally, much like with the kirkland fight.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  I know the style match up is in Sergeis favor. Its just something about Angulo that dude is fierce. He takes his beating but eventually closes the distance and goes to work. He was close to getting to Cintron for what its worth. I think the lay off and that non stop style will giver him problems.
                  For everybody who hates on Burner...

This is what makes Burner a great poster.

All you have to do is stay away from the Floyd, Pac, P-Will conversation with him...
                  Last edited by jrosales13; 04-30-2010, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                    I think Cintron is better than an old version of Daniel Santos, but if Dzinziruk beats anybody upper tier at 154, it would be Cintron. I think Williams, Martinez, Kirkland, and Angulo all beat him.
                    Honestly I dont think Angulo was himself that night, I think they said he might have been sick, he just didnt come as hard as he normally does and slowed down a bit. Also Cintron threw over a thousand punches that night, I dont think he normally does that.

Comment

Lets just be honest...Martinez and Williams are by far the best at 154...I know its an exciting division but cintron is third best by a lot...he'd roll dziurnik the same way he rolled angulo...easy fight..cintron is raw

Comment

Working...
                      X