Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Clottey somewhat hurt Pacs reputation as the most exciting fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Clottey somewhat hurt Pacs reputation as the most exciting fighter?

It wasn’t pacs fault clottey didn’t wanna slug it out with him and that fight was labeled by far Pacs boringest fight.
    Pac tried to make that action packed as possible but clottey just wanna sit there like a turtle. Do u guys think this hurt pacs ticket selling a bit? Do you think he can still sell out the cowboys stadium next time around?

It is Pac's fault, he could have taken the ****en drug test and fought Floyd instead.

Comment

It is Pac's fault, he could have taken the ****en drug test and fought Floyd instead.
      LOL at you.

not at all. no one can beat clottey the way pac did.
      its not easy to make your opponent looked like a turtle.lol

Comment

I can only speak for myself, that fight did have a negative impact for me. We had 3 really exciting PacMan fights that were pickums.... Then that fight went exactly as i had planned, and Manny did his best to make it exciting, but i was so bored and angry about the matchmaking and the undercard that is did kind of make me less exited about manny.

Comment

that was all planned

he wanted to look human to help ease floyd's fears...but it didnt work

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
            I can only speak for myself, that fight did have a negative impact for me. We had 3 really exciting PacMan fights that were pickums.... Then that fight went exactly as i had planned, and Manny did his best to make it exciting, but i was so bored and angry about the matchmaking and the undercard that is did kind of make me less exited about manny.
            alot of people expected too much and were really disappointed when they didnt get what they want.

Comment

Arum could have picked a better opponent for the fearless warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Balls Deep View Post
                alot of people expected too much and were really disappointed when they didnt get what they want.
                I got what i expected, but not what i hoped for.

The undercard looked ok on paper, the main event seemed interesting.

But none of that happened.... The Event was a flop in my eyes... and it took a little of the excitment i had out of me.

Comment

that was all planned

hahaha. couldn't agree more.

Arum could have picked a better opponent for the fearless warrior
                  a valero fight could've drawn more than the clottey fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    that was all planned

I agree with you lol

They are trying to show Floyd that he is human to

Comment

Working...
                    X