Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Manny Pacquiao is the first EVER Billionaire Boxer..!! We got FACTS!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    lol...if only it was true, Kadyo if only it was true,

He actually believes Pac is the second richest person in the country..
    lmao
    But bro, if you personally think it's bull****, why bother posting about it? I've seen several Mayweather fans post ridiculous claims and statements, yet when THOSE posts are up you're quick to defend them. Something as ridiculous as defending the fact that Pac is not a Billionaire to me shows your animosity towards Pacquiao. It's irrelevant to anything those dudes have to do with Boxing. For that, let's talk about everyone's financial status here and get the real lol. It would be much much more interesting.
    Last edited by Ravishing; 04-30-2010, 12:14 PM.

Comment

**** threads like this pretty much sum up how pathetic and worthless nsb has become .

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
        But bro, if you personally think it's bull****, why bother posting about it? I've seen several Mayweather fans post ridiculous claims and statements, yet when THOSE posts are up you're quick to defend them. Something as ridiculous as defending the fact that Pac is not a Billionaire to me shows your animosity towards Pacquiao. It's irrelevant to anything those dudes have to do with Boxing. For that, let's talk about everyone's financial status here and get the real lol. It would be much much more interesting.
        Ravishing did you even read the thread???
        I think you been whinning for my last 4 threads now...
        Read the thread and then you will understand why this had to happen.

G.O.M.E

Comment

HORUS BODY COUNT:
          Note: Some Poster Names I am not posting on this list because I have come to respect them now..

G.O.M.E

Comment

How much money does Pacs chicken farm make?

Serious question.

Comment

completely irrelevant to boxing.

Comment

is pacquiao fighting this weekend? how come *****s can't keep pac out of their mouths? especially 24 hours before floyd/mosley.

so i wanna know, who is pac fighting this saturday? someone tell me.

Comment

When did this become a Personal Finance forum??

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    is pacquiao fighting this weekend? how come *****s can't keep pac out of their mouths? especially 24 hours before floyd/mosley.

so i wanna know, who is pac fighting this saturday? someone tell me.
                    His fears of Floyd and Shane.

Comment

epic........................

Comment

Working...
                      X