Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd update....from source of mine....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless of whatever conversations took place....I still feel confident in my one of two outcomes....
    Primary prediction - Floyd potshots and counters Shane coming in....with overhand and straight rights when Shane pushes off....Floyd via shutout UD...never really hurting Shane.
    Secondary prediction - Shane banks the 1st half of the fight based on controlled agression and jabbing....forcing Floyd to "fight" in the latter half of the fight....going toe-to-toe with Shane...and ultimately getting caught by a RIGHT UPPERCUT....getting KTFO.

Outcome will depend on how mentally focused Floyd stays....

Comment

Floyd said the same **** about Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by educator06 View Post
        if this is true,,,,,,,goodnight floyd!!!!!!!!!
        Basically.

Comment

If he is really going to use that strategy,I may just throw some money on Shane by ko!!! lol

Comment

Floyd should ko this old past prime shane easily, If not floyd better retire.

Comment

I dont care what tactic he uses, he will win this fight. Shane will always rely on a big shot to stop Mayweather, and his style will become predictable as the fight goes on!

Comment

He says that all the time. If he does try to do a Gatti performance hes right it wont go past 9 because shane will stop him

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  Floyd should ko this old past prime shane easily, If not floyd better retire.
                  And if Manny fights Shane next....I better not hear anything about Shane being his biggest win ever.....

Comment

floyd also said the reason his fights are so boring is cause his opponents are scared of getting knocked out and only look to survive.

Comment

bad strategy for floyd. I call this BS

Comment

Working...
                      X