No announcement yet.

Jim rome is tearing floyd ass out!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    So you think Floyd is greater than Ali too right?
    yes he does, lol, nyahahahahahahahaha, if he defends floyd from romes only critical comments that were opposition, he definitely believes floyd is greater than ssr and ali, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Floyd Mayweather could easily compete with fighters at his weight from the past......Floyd is the best complete fighter from this era, if he is unable to be compared to fighters of the past then essentially you are saying that any OTHER fighter from the last 10-20 years wouldnt be able to compete with old school fighters

Comment

someone record this.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          So you think Floyd is greater than Ali too right?
          Of course not. I am just saying the reasons Romey gave were pretty weak. Obviously, Ali is greater than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
            Is it me or does floyd face looks puffy??? He should,ve given ali credit because theres no way he could,ve faced the type of opposition that ali faced and i mean at floyd weight...

lol...so basically if Floyd couldnt compete with fighters from the 60's & 70's then no other fighter could?

Comment

How can you truly say that the fighters of today are just as good as the fighters of yesterday??? No way you can compare... Those guy,s have to fight to eat but, now these fighters say who they fight and won,t fight...

Comment

http://boards.ign.com/teh_vestibule/...91586794/p1/?6

Comment

Dunno about this but Floyd is not very good at talking with people.

Like vs Mosely face to face he didn;t really say much and mosely actualy looked slightly better off

On 24/7 he came back with it and killed mosely

floyd would be a great alburm artist

while others would be freestyling

some of the songs produced may be ****, but thyey make you money. Ya dig

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
                    How can you truly say that the fighters of today are just as good as the fighters of yesterday??? No way you can compare... Those guy,s have to fight to eat but, now these fighters say who they fight and won,t fight...
                    The sport has evolved and training/nutrition has gotten better. Less athletes go into the sport now though. You can argue both ways but I think older fighters get too much love and this eras fighters don't get enough love. Floyd would of been amazing in any era.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      Of course not. I am just saying the reasons Romey gave were pretty weak. Obviously, Ali is greater than Floyd.
                      that means you think rome saying floyd isnt greater than robinson and ali are weak reasons rome threw out to prove floyd is talking bull**** is bull****, that means you agree with rome when you say of course not, lol, nyahahahahahahahaha

im from detroit, just like you and floyd, floyd is my favorite fighter too, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X