No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Hasegawa-Montiel, Nishioka-****oyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
    Yeah, it'll start at some point between 10AM and 12PM I imagine.
    Thanks for clarifying buddy

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
      hasegawa won in the fourth round,tko,that doesn't seem to me like he struggled against perez,he looks fine to me,as does montiel
      He didnt struggle but he looked somewhat slow and lethargic.Arguably knocked down in the 2nd round(I believe it was).
      To me it just didn't seem that he was at 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
        He didnt struggle but he looked somewhat slow and lethargic.Arguably knocked down in the 2nd round(I believe it was).
        To me it just didn't seem that he was at 100%.
        it's pretty clear he was just off balance in the second round of the fight with perez. his gloves didn't even touch the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by britton View Post
          it's pretty clear he was just off balance in the second round of the fight with perez. his gloves didn't even touch the canvas.
          Yes he was off balance but he was also hit with 2 punches and from the video of the fight we can't see for sure if his right glove touched the canva or not as the angles did not show the glove at the right moment much like Tarver's KD in the Hopkins fight.

IMO it could have been ruled a KD altough I wouldn't call it a mistake if not but lesser KDs have been called.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Montiel gonna chin check Hozumi. I don't think Hozumi gonna hold up.

Comment

Just realized Montiel looks like some douchebag I knew in elementary school......**** montiel.

WAR HASEGAWA!!!! hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                u willin to bet on that?

Comment

anyone know where i can watch this? ill be awake whatever time it starts

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
                    Yes he was off balance but he was also hit with 2 punches and from the video of the fight we can't see for sure if his right glove touched the canva or not as the angles did not show the glove at the right moment much like Tarver's KD in the Hopkins fight.

IMO it could have been ruled a KD altough I wouldn't call it a mistake if not but lesser KDs have been called.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Don't look at a picture, watch the video. His glove never touched the ground and he caught himself by squatting all the way down.

He really didn't struggle either. It just took him a little longer to figure out a slick/evasive boxer. Which he did and put on ice.

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                    100k on that?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Hozumi looks prime. He will run a steak through Montiel's heart.

t-bone or fillet?

Comment

Working...
                      X