No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather-Shane Mosley Final Press Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pac Q!!! View Post
    I think richard must be high on something on some of floyd sr.stuff, when he make the prediction... Thats what make u think wen ur high on that stuff...
    I just hope they wont do a Valero when they fail misserably on their target sales... the only problem i see here is that most americans will only be nterested on drugs, *** and violence... having said that since boxing is a contact sport it nvolves some mano a mano that willfind some poeple nterested on buying this ****... But..! w/lil floydie doing the main event how can u xpect some fireworks wen all he does is run and dance nside the ring, this damned foo lcan't even engage jmm how much floor mosley as wat his ***** ellerbe said in one of his nterview. This **** will be gud for 500k buys...

But i'll gladly watch this **** on PPV and njoy watch lil floydies ass get handed to him, and i watch him find comfort like a diva on the arms of his payed roiders security...
    you are a hater !!!!!!!!!!!!! pac q the only reason why you are hating is because your idol is not as big a star as mayweather honestly the fight could of already happened if your boy didnt back out of the fight now you hate on mayweathers second option the bad thing about you are probaly going to watch the fight helping the numbers or let me guess you goingto watch it as a friend house or the internet.

Comment

Mayweather Jr. : "After I give Blood I box 12, 13 rounds no problem whatsoever"

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post

Mayweather Sr.: "You are in troubaaw" (to Mosley)....I lol'd at that whole video, he's just as excited about this fight as I am.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          Mayweather Jr. : "After I give Blood I box 12, 13 rounds no problem whatsoever"

He's a lying prick, he was weakened.

Comment

I think richard must be high on something on some of floyd sr.stuff, when he make the prediction... Thats what make u think wen ur high on that stuff...
            I just hope they wont do a Valero when they fail misserably on their target sales... the only problem i see here is that most americans will only be nterested on drugs, *** and violence... having said that since boxing is a contact sport it nvolves some mano a mano that willfind some poeple nterested on buying this ****... But..! w/lil floydie doing the main event how can u xpect some fireworks wen all he does is run and dance nside the ring, this damned foo lcan't even engage jmm how much floor mosley as wat his ***** ellerbe said in one of his nterview. This **** will be gud for 500k buys...

But i'll gladly watch this **** on PPV and njoy watch lil floydies ass get handed to him, and i watch him find comfort like a diva on the arms of his payed roiders security...
            Why the alt, princess?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
              Did you see how Floyd almost passed out at the podium from being blood drained?

Comment

how do you know? are u floyd ****** idiot speaking for other people !

Comment

another floyd hater that makes absolutely no sense. He didnt engage with marquez, lol, that's probably one of the few fighters he actually stood in the center of the ring with to exchange punches. Its funny how you obvious hate mayweather but you wanna pay to watch him fight, and as far as his "so-called" roider security team, I didn't know that pacquiao was on that staff.

Comment

Of course he is. Pac claims he is weakened after giving blood and that is why he refused the blood tests against Mayweather. So when Mayweather said he is fine after giving blood, he is definitely lying because PAC would NEVER lie!

Comment

I like Mosley, but I can't see how he can win this fight. He better have one hell of a strategy to pierce that defense.

Comment

Working...
                      X