Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Shane wins, which Floyd fans or Floyd stans do you think would be a man about it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parody View Post
    Although I'm not a fan, I have tremendous respect for Sugar Shane Mosley. Like ive said before NO EXCUSES and may the best man win on May 1st, that applies to Mosley fans or others making excuses later on....NO EXCUSES PERIOD.
    Good luck with that

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Gotta agree with the homie Parody here. NO EXCUSES. The winner deserves all the credit for coming out on top against a fellow HOF.
      A few things:

Add spb and definitely old school ass parody!

hate giver, these floyd fans I believe wouldn't make excuses even if floyd does (and you are 100% right that he will, does anyone beleive that floyd would say that someone beat him fair and square?)

might I add that spb is my favoite poster on boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        I'm picking Shane, man!
        my bust, i didn't see you in the tribe thread!!!

Comment

There are always excuses. Haven't you guys seen the stans here continuously discredit Pac/Floyd for all their accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by Parody View Post
            Although I'm not a fan, I have tremendous respect for Sugar Shane Mosley. Like ive said before NO EXCUSES and may the best man win on May 1st, that applies to Mosley fans or others making excuses later on....NO EXCUSES PERIOD.
            I agree NO EXCUSES....may the best HOF'er win!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
              too bad floyd will.
              Yes, he may do. He will not be the first boxer and will not be the last.

Men find it hard to accept that another man is physically superior. Elite boxers would find it especially hard to accept.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Jones View Post
                Yes, he may do. He will not be the first boxer and will not be the last.

Men find it hard to accept that another man is physically superior. Elite boxers would find it especially hard to accept.
                excellent point, but not the rule (shane, arreola, many, many others)

Comment

I would gladly give Shane his props..

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                    I would gladly give Shane his props..
                    Glad to hear that. This must be the most Floyd fans with green karma in the same thread since the Great PAc-Floyd wars began!!!!

Comment

I'll give Shane full credit should he pull out the victory...

People will find excuses if they want to...If Shane wins, people will find something to say(Floyd's past prime, his hands are bad, etc.)...if Floyd wins Shane was old(no kidding) or the layoff was too long, or Mayorga ruined him, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X