No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: A Look Back at Floyd Mayweather Jr’s Last Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AzteK Warrior View Post
    Writer forgot to mention Fraud Gayweather lost to Castillo too.. Castillo was robbed!
    What happened then during the immediate rematch then? Castillo got the beating of a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      By Lee Groves - In his 13-year professional career, Floyd Mayweather Jr. has been the picture of perfection. Forty times he has stepped inside the squared circle and 40 times he has left it a winner. Twenty-five of those outings failed to go the scheduled distance, mostly because of his blazing hand speed and underrated power.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Ok Lee....that was much better than the last article, lol. you did the thang on this one. alot of this i forgot so kudos to you.

Comment

Its funny how Mayweather always claims that marquez beat paquaio in the first and second fight yet he quickly forgot his ass beating by castillo in the first fight....i'll give that monkey credit for the 2nd fight which he clearly won, but not the first one, come stop sucking mayweather's dick and admit it...

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          why would u think that???he didnt lose...he won, regardless of your opinion. lol, i love it when ppl mistake opinion for fact.
          Its funny how Mayweather always claims that marquez beat paquaio in the first and second fight yet he quickly forgot his ass beating by castillo in the first fight....i'll give that monkey credit for the 2nd fight which he clearly won, but not the first one, come stop sucking mayweather's dick and admit it...

Comment

i think if you listen to the commentary then you can believe castilowon because he was the champion and they were riding him...just like in the hatton fight mayweather looked like h was goign to pull out a tight win over hatton if he didnt knock him out and all three judges didnt even have the fight close hatton wionning like 1 or 2 rounds ..i see it was a close fight but i cant see how you can give the fight to castillo because please show me how he won 7 rounds ..the first 5out of 6 rounds were all floyd pot shotting castilo and castillo jsut grabbing him and roughing him up you dont win rounds like that castillo first round he clearly won was the 7 and then when then the round castillo lost a point the scored it even ebcause he wass roughing up floyd but not landing when it should of been a floyd win then you go to 10 and 11 when floyd standing in and trading shots even the judges gave him the 11th round so if you look at it that way its floyd first 5 out of 6 then castillo 7 and 8 and then floyd 9 then 11...and then 10th round was close as well so i can see how it can go 8/4 depending on if you liked what floyd was doing but should of been 7/5 and maybe 6/6 but 7/5 castillo no way they just listen to commentary giving credit for roguhing him up and you dont scroe points off that and since it was floyd closes fight they have tokeep bringing it up since nobody now even comes closes to beating him but dont quote me on the exact rds im just going off memory which the rounds could be wrong since i havent watched the fight in years

Comment

wow i wrote a novel lol

Comment

Pulling on Pac with a little Mac...

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                floyd's first defeat was when ellerbe packed that fudge. (no ****) just kidding *****s
                Dude you really are a ****; because that is all you seem to talk about!!! Do you like joking about someone being gay or are you gay yourself??

Pull is a funny (****) nickname anyway. What are you pulling on? What are you trying to counter??

Maybe you are pulling on Manny's dick; and countering his cum inside you mouth!!!!! lmfao lol lol lol you are hilarious to me dude, please get a life!!!

Comment

also to ad tot hat since i more then likely wont come to thios article after i leave work and cant respone to some comments the good ones not the people like gayweather sucks lol..but they wil say castillo outlanded mayweather more int he fight yes your correct in the total dept. but you have to break down when castilo landed a lot of those shots which in the rounds he won he beat floyd by a lot where is when floyd won he pot shot castillo so only land a couple of more shots then castillo but more then enough to win the round ..but if you beat a guy 7 rounds by like 6 or 7 punches and then they guy beats youthe other 5 rounds by like 15 shots then that will add up quickly on the total to catch him up and pass you in the total dept but before you comment just watchthe fight voer again if you have time with out the commentary and dont give points for grab and swining floyd just by connection and i promise you your score card will change a lil you might say even but im sure the clearly castillo won will change

Comment

people it doesnt matter if you THINK castillo beat floyd,,he didnt..floyd beat him 2 times

Comment

Originally posted by daairupthur13 View Post
                      i think if you listen to the commentary then you can believe castilowon because he was the champion and they were riding him...just like in the hatton fight mayweather looked like h was goign to pull out a tight win over hatton if he didnt knock him out and all three judges didnt even have the fight close hatton wionning like 1 or 2 rounds ..i see it was a close fight but i cant see how you can give the fight to castillo because please show me how he won 7 rounds ..the first 5out of 6 rounds were all floyd pot shotting castilo and castillo jsut grabbing him and roughing him up you dont win rounds like that castillo first round he clearly won was the 7 and then when then the round castillo lost a point the scored it even ebcause he wass roughing up floyd but not landing when it should of been a floyd win then you go to 10 and 11 when floyd standing in and trading shots even the judges gave him the 11th round so if you look at it that way its floyd first 5 out of 6 then castillo 7 and 8 and then floyd 9 then 11...and then 10th round was close as well so i can see how it can go 8/4 depending on if you liked what floyd was doing but should of been 7/5 and maybe 6/6 but 7/5 castillo no way they just listen to commentary giving credit for roguhing him up and you dont scroe points off that and since it was floyd closes fight they have tokeep bringing it up since nobody now even comes closes to beating him but dont quote me on the exact rds im just going off memory which the rounds could be wrong since i havent watched the fight in years
                      because they didnt watch the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X