Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Roger is more scared of needles than PAC is..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Roger is more scared of needles than PAC is..

... I was just thinkin' about the last episode of 24/7 where a nurse visits Roger just to inject him with some insulin to control his blood sugar for diabetes.

The second I saw that scene, I was lmao, people don't realize how expensive it is to actually have a health professional come visit you at your house on a weekly or daily basis.

I know people with diabetes, both type 1 and 2, and I'm tellin' ya, injecting yourself is not a big deal, I really don't see the reason why Roger has to literally have someone come over to do it for him. I can understand someone who is injured and needs help to move around the house and what not, but, f**kin' insulin injections, not only that, it's only 1 prick, lol.

Another alternative for people who don't like injecting is wearing an insulin pump, it's a device with the dimensions of a credit card, it's about an inch to an inch and half thick. People that wear it can easily conceal it, they even have a wireless pump called an Omnipod, it's like a blue-tooth phone and it comes with a remote, one of the Jonas bros wear it, Halle Berry wears it. It costs a grip, but it's still less expensive than having someone personally visit you just to prick you in the stomach, lmao.

So you think dealing with diabetes is funny?

I'd rather have a professional look after me than do it myself.

Need to take your hate glasses off my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Money May View Post

He didn't write anything hateful about Roger in the post. He just made some suggestions based off his acquaintances, friends, and the media.

Comment

Bet its more about making sure he never misses his shots, with a Nurse on the job that will never happen.

Comment

roger is more scared to meet with the dentist..

Comment

Originally posted by Team Money May View Post

Shut the f**k up. It ain't funny but it's not like dealing with cancer. People with diabetes(type 1 and 2) generally live healthy lives. Yes, it can end up being serious, just like with the whole Brett Michaels story right now, but, that's not the norm.

Proof of a diabetic living a normal life outside of the fact that he needs injections, is f**kin' Roger and he doesn't even have type 1, which is the worse of the two because those with type 1 have to inject throughout the day.

Roger can walk and function like any ole human that's breathing, right ? The only difference is, he has to inject twice a f**kin' week, that aint ****. It's not like he has Parkinson's like Freddie Roach who has to take a bunch of f**kin' medications, can't control his physical movements, and so forth, that's difficult, a person who is paralyze, that's difficult.

Of course, to each his own, but really, if you compare Roger's disease to others that I've mentioned, it ain't **** !! Most diabetics have a life span of the average person.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post
              ... I was just thinkin' about the last episode of 24/7 where a nurse visits Roger just to inject him with some insulin to control his blood sugar for diabetes.

The second I saw that scene, I was lmao, people don't realize how expensive it is to actually have a health professional come visit you at your house on a weekly or daily basis.

I know people with diabetes, both type 1 and 2, and I'm tellin' ya, injecting yourself is not a big deal, I really don't see the reason why Roger has to literally have someone come over to do it for him. I can understand someone who is injured and needs help to move around the house and what not, but, f**kin' insulin injections, not only that, it's only 1 prick, lol.

Another alternative for people who don't like injecting is wearing an insulin pump, it's a device with the dimensions of a credit card, it's about an inch to an inch and half thick. People that wear it can easily conceal it, they even have a wireless pump called an Omnipod, it's like a blue-tooth phone and it comes with a remote, one of the Jonas bros wear it, Halle Berry wears it. It costs a grip, but it's still less expensive than having someone personally visit you just to prick you in the stomach, lmao.
              well you gotta imagine that, that might of been Floyd's decision or one of his love ones to pay a nurse to ensure he's taking his insulin and to insure he's doing fine... and also this thread is stupid as ****

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
                well you gotta imagine that, that might of been Floyd's decision or one of his love ones to pay a nurse to ensure he's taking his insulin and to insure he's doing fine... and also this thread is stupid as ****
                You're right, you have a point, but, really, the whole thing is crazy when you think about it. Lets put it this way, those USADA guys, are more of a pest than what Roger has to do, if he chose to do it himself.

Actually, you opened up another can of worms. Since we now know that Roger has to inject himself, and knows how much of a pain in the @ss it could be, then why is he mouthing off about PAC, surely, out of anyone involved, he would know what kind of a pain in the @ss it would be to be getting injected.

Hell, like I said, those OSTs and having those USADA guys follow you around, is a lot more aggravating than what Roger has to deal with, with his f**kin' insulin injections, lmao

Comment

Its more of making sure Roger is taking his shots then him being afraid to administer them to himself. When your worth as much as Roger is to Floyd and The Mayweather team you would be taken care of by professionals. They wouldn't leave anything to chance, that Roger might go through the day and forget to take his shots at certain a time our go to sleep for the rest of the day and forget to take his evening shots.

Comment

Originally posted by burnerdafck View Post
                    roger is more scared to meet with the dentist..
                    ...........wack

Comment

Working...
                    X