No announcement yet.

Money May's new girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
    did anyone see or hear the interview with chilli saying she was interested but floyd kept standing her up aka she tried to bust a move but floyd wasn't having it.
    Like this?

Comment

The thread starter is a ***get who posts pics of big beefy **** claiming to be them, he was exposed in Brutal fasion on BF.com :1point:

Comment

Originally posted by Vivid Intent View Post
        Those ****** aren't even him, he pretended to be one of them on BF.com and got exposed because he made a thread a couple of months earlier saying he's skinny and wanted advice on roids. He took the sig down straight away and ducked the threads for weeks...brutal self ownage.
        R9 probably been telling everyone here he's that big muscle bound *** again. :bf:

Comment

Floyd is not gay. He is vain and a narcissist and understands he is target number one for the gold digger. In his position or any position you need to look at the price tag of what you get involved with. Shane Moseley is a prime example of what happens when you think with your little head not your big head. That divorce must have been super expensive,messy and a nightmare.Floyd knows how women can turn. When a woman turns nasty and sets her sights on money they are totally ruthless. There is a lot of truth in the phrase the female of the species are more deadly than the male. Floyd is a counter puncher that requires thinking several moves ahead. You can see he likes Chilli but is thinking about the price tag that goes with it.

Comment

Flyod is expert of publicity stunts.
            girlfriends = fake, real is Ellerbe
            blood test fake = real reason is scared of Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
              I was expecting a picture of Ellerbe, and got what i expected. it only took 3-4 more posts than i thought

Comment

Money May's new girlfriend!

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
                  the fact that *****s have to constantly defend floyd's hetero***uality is hilarious and pathetic.

floyd is a ****. where's there's smoke there's fire!!!!

floyd is ellerbe's girlfriend.

Comment

I thought Floyd was with Leonard Ellerbe.....

Comment

Chilli is hot, though....damn she has aged so gracefully and still looks smokin'.

Damn u floyd!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X