No announcement yet.

Kevin Iole: "It is NOT fair to say the Floyd hasn't faced an elite WW before"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Matrix View Post
    I quit arguing with idiots like you months ago. I found how worthless it was to even try.
    i think the fact that i actually support my claims with EVIDENCE means im NOT the idiot here.

People like you, who made claims and just leave them as that are the ones that are incredibly difficult to deal with on this site.

Why dont you try to argue that Marquez was a legitimate victory for Mayweather with some facts instead of just saying it was and leaving it at that

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
      You do realize Morales was coming of a loss ALL THREE TIMES Pac fought him?

You do realize MAB was coming of a loss the THE SECOND TIME Pac fought him?

Those are the men Pac built his legacy off of. I guess that legacy is in shambles.
      They knock one fighter for it, but overlook when another fighter does it. Crazy...and as I said in my last post..he just fought Clottey that just came off a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
        They knock one fighter for it, but overlook when another fighter does it. Crazy...and as I said in my last post..he just fought Clottey that just came off a loss.
        he beat the man that beat Clottey right before hand tho...

and that was a controversial decision

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          Wasn't Clottey called "elite"?...Manny fought him..coming off a loss.
          A disputed loss to another ELITE WW in Cotto.

Not a journeyman nobody ever heard of who had 12 losses.

Big difference.

And Manny is a LW beating up WW's.

No comparison at all.

Comment

Both Zab and Baldomir were at the top of the heap at 147 when Floyd came into the division, so that kind of makes them elite since they were amongst the best.

Hatton also won a belt at 147 against an underrated guy like Collazo so you can argue his place at 147 also.

Those are all legit wins over people around the top of 147, if you don't want to call them elite you are argueing semantics. Is it really that hard to give the guy credit?

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
              i think the fact that i actually support my claims with EVIDENCE means im NOT the idiot here.

People like you, who made claims and just leave them as that are the ones that are incredibly difficult to deal with on this site.

Why dont you try to argue that Marquez was a legitimate victory for Mayweather with some facts instead of just saying it was and leaving it at that
              If I used your logic then Morales shouldn't be on Pac resume. You're just a biased hater. I don't feel the need to explain myself.

The very very few, smart decent posters on here know what I mean anyways.

Floyd's not even in my top ten favorite fighters. I call bs when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_Loc View Post

Big difference.

No comparison at all.
                that jorneyman with 12 losses had not lost in 8-9 years

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Both Zab and Baldomir were at the top of the heap at 147 when Floyd came into the division, so that kind of makes them elite since they were amongst the best.

Hatton also won a belt at 147 against an underrated guy like Collazo so you can argue his place at 147 also.

Those are all legit wins over people around the top of 147, if you don't want to call them elite you are argueing semantics. Is it really that hard to give the guy credit?
                  Its not arguing semantics. Its arguing actual quality.

No matter how you slice it, Judah, Baldomir and Hatton are not elite fighters.

It was the weakest possible opposition he took on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_Loc View Post

Big difference.

No comparison at all.
                    Manny is a WW. The LW bs is out the window buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
                      that jorneyman with 12 losses had not lost in 8-9 years
                      A good journeyman, is still not what I'd call an elite fighter.

Baldomir was nothing special. And Judah lost to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X