NOBODY Remembers this?!?!?! MAYWEATHER gets ROCKED Badly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
    ?

i never believed the southpaw stance mattered too much...?

and thats not even my point. my only point is that mayweather can be hurt, something nobody on here seems to believe is possible.
    it does, or at least it did to a fighter like mayweather...he was pretty inexperienced with southpaws at the time...nyways, not the only time he's been stunned. he wasnt rly hurt tho. if u saw the whole fight, ud see he shook it off rather easily.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post

we all kno MOsley can be hurt, and all kno his chin is also granite.

point is, anybody can be gotten to.

I think people are mistaking this as an ANTI-Mayweather thread. IT IS NOT

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
        Southpaw/Orthodox does it really ****ing matter? Floyd was inexperienced at that time and probably didn't even take Corley too serious before the fight. Mayweather Jr., definitely takes every opponent now adays serious. Mayweather Jr retires Mosley after the beating he'll receive this Saturday.
        Dude had alot of experience before fighting Chop.

Comment

Badly?! Care to put up the clip of Mosley getting rocked "BADLY" against Forrest? About Pac getting KO'd by featherweights?

Comment

nobody as hard as rock with my boy floyd ellerbe..

Comment

Originally posted by ^^Cody^^ View Post
              Badly?! Care to put up the clip of Mosley getting rocked "BADLY" against Forrest? About Pac getting KO'd by featherweights?
              wtf read my post this is NOT- ANTI MAYWEATHER.

And why in the world would u bring up Pacquiao this has nothing to do with him

Comment

ok floyd was stunne still came back won the round. mosley been stunned mroe times than floyd. they are boxers and boxers get stunned and hurt. if mosley only chance is a punchers chance which i give every and any boxer then he will lose

Comment

Originally posted by ^^Cody^^ View Post
                  mosley was robbed against forrest and winky.

pacquiao got ktfo by flyweights not featherweights , foolio.

Comment

mayweather is a better fighter now than then... and is also bigger

Comment

Floyd got hit. Yes he boxes for a living. That kind of thing happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X