Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If floyd hadnt fought shane who would he have fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
    All roads go through pacquaio ceil... And the only way floyd get that p4p ranking is that he fight pac and beat him...
    Who beat Floyd for Pac to be ranked Number 1 ?

I always thought and always will think that Floyd is just a much better fighter then Pac. Thats no offense to Pac its just how good I think Floyd is. If he handles Shane with ease you can take it to the bank that The Ring will rank him as boxings new P4P number 1.

Comment

Originally posted by roxy View Post
      I heard he wanted Matthew Hatton or S. Alvarez(even more than Pacquiao) but HBO money required a better opponent. Mosley seemed right so he took the fight.
      The Alvarez fight, I don't know how much believe...

I do believe the M. Hatton possibility just cuz of how Floyd is loved and treated in the U.K, And, because he has said that he would love to fight in the U.K.

And, also cuz Jeff Mayweather said Roger was training Floyd for a U.K fight...

Comment

Ivan Calderon or Pongsaklek Wonjongkam at 147...

Honestly I can't think of too many opponents Mayweather would fight given his "picky-ness" when it comes to fights. Perhaps he would fight the Paulie M in NYC? Outside of PacMan and Shane there really isn't any WW's with real PPV names yet for Floyd to fight.

Comment

Yes i know... Why???

Comment

Yo ceil... Now if mosley make it a fight and floyd don,t then all the writers will criticize floyd for not making the fight exciting just like clottey didn,t ....

Comment

Yo ceil... Now if mosley make it a fight and floyd don,t then all the writers will criticize floyd for not making the fight exciting just like clottey didn,t ....
              Trust me Floyd is not there to make it a fight. That plays right into Shanes hands. Hes going to stink out the joint. Shane will be missing all night, however i think Floyd stops him in the end.

Comment

I here ya but, if floyd stinks up the joint like you say then get ready for the booing to start and they will be rooting for shane if floyd don,t fight...

Comment

I here ya but, if floyd stinks up the joint like you say then get ready for the booing to start and they will be rooting for shane if floyd don,t fight...
                  What do you mean by stink out the joint?

Give a boxing lesson? Schooling Shane?

Comment

Well lets see how much of a boxing lesson he gives and not a marathon race...

Comment

Well lets see how much of a boxing lesson he gives and not a marathon race...
                      Besides the last few rounds of the Baldomir fight and maybe a little bit with JMM...

What other of the 38 fights he had did you think Floyd "ran" in?

Comment

Working...
                      X