Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Kessler and Ward rematched, who you picking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kessler is a badass and i really like the guy, hes a tru warrior and probably one of the classiest boxers out there, very professional

his body punching was superb,hes very powerful and can take a punch

his problem though, like many of the european fighters is he lacks the lateral movement and instincts

hes got a ton of natural talent, hes strong, he hits hard, he can take a punch, hes in great shape, he works the body well,

andre ward is a difficult match up for kessler, ward knows all the tricks, has the speed of a young fighter, hes got great movement, thats the key to the fight

it doesnt matter how hard you hit if you cant land or get glancing blows

Comment

wasnt it wierd seeing kess who has fought all second tiers since loss to cal
      get all "leader of the master race' bitchfull when he whined about an unfair score against ward. and the other foriegn homeboy who is use to having all things his way., mr abraham and his complaints about loss. both are just spoilt euro dudes
      use to fighting on the small screen who have fought so much in protected homeland that they bitchwhine when they don't get usual hometown gifts.
      sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        kessler still can't fight on the inside
        thats a good point

Originally posted by MAXWELL_ View Post
        sorry... denmark not sweden. man a dumb yank here.
        you'd think i would know the differents. have delt with amsterdam and was in the forfront of the ice/water method of making kif.
        legaly now in calif.
        easily done, lol, was funny tho

Comment

Ward easily. Kessler didn't really prove all that much to me last night.

IMO he lost for one. For two, he got outboxed by Froch. And for three, Ward is probably getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by MAXWELL_ View Post
            wasnt it wierd seeing kess who has fought all second tiers since loss to cal
            get all "leader of the master race' bitchfull when he whined about an unfair score against ward. and the other foriegn homeboy who is use to having all things his way., mr abraham and his complaints about loss. both are just spoilt euro dudes
            use to fighting on the small screen who have fought so much in protected homeland that they bitchwhine when they don't get usual hometown gifts.
            sheesh!
            Hey steelhead why don't you just STFU or give the guy some props? You where putting up so much hate before the fight that you really ought to act a little more humble.

Comment

I didn't see anything in Kesslers game that changed, that would make me go, yeah he would beat Ward now. He did better but that was because Froch doesn't move like Ward. People go way overboard when a fighter looks better in his next bout. Styles make fights.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfandan View Post
                Who would you pick and why?

For the sake of the thread lets say the fight is going to be held at a neutral venue i.e not Denmark or America.
                I don't care if Kessler and Ward fought 100 times, Ward would win 90 of them. Kessler would win the other 10 that wasn't brutal one-sided beatings that happened in Denmark.

Comment

ward by ud or stoppage... near shutout... total outclass

Comment

For the sake of the thread lets say the fight is going to be held at a neutral venue i.e not Denmark or America.
                    Nothing would change.

Comment

Ward because it's a bad style match up for Kessler. If Kessler fought Calzaghe or Ward 20 times each he would lose each time.

Comment

Working...
                      X