Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who was mannys advisor when he signed to top rank and goldenboy days apart??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This whole thing is confusing, but I do know he has to give 5% to Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
      This whole thing is confusing, but I do know he has to give 5% to Oscar.
      so why do *******s always say oscars floyds boss???when manny HAS to pay oscar??

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
        so why do *******s always say oscars floyds boss???when manny HAS to pay oscar??
        They just say that because they're ****ing idiots who don't know about what goes behind the scene.

The fact is Manny has to pay a lot people compare to Floyd. Most of Floyd's purse stays within his team and family. Roger is not getting 10% of Floyd's purse. I don't think he even gets one million per fight. Roach gets 10% of Manny's purse.

Floyd is a free agent and just uses GBP to help promote and front the money for the fights.

How can Oscar be Floyd's boss when he's not under contract? These idiots always say that, but you don't hear Oscar go around telling everyone he's Floyd's boss. They also believe Mosley is Floyd's boss and pays Mayweather's purse. How are you going to guarantee an employee $40 million to fight you and only pay yourself $6.7 million and still have to give your partner 20%?

Mosley is also a free agent.

Comment

i think the agreement is GBP only gets a percentage when Manny fight GBP fighters....

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
            i think the agreement is GBP only gets a percentage when Manny fight GBP fighters....
            GBP gets paid for every fight. Top Rank had to pay Oscar millions for the Cotto fight.

Comment

Working...
            X