Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Mosley represents everything Manny Pacquiao FEARS...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm View Post
    Um. When they were negotiating the fight.
    He fought and battered cotto!!!! He's definatetly scared of Mosley!!!

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
      "You go fight old, washed up, past prime Mosley... I'll go fight the guy old, washed up, past prime Mosley just beat the **** out of"
      Pacquaio vs Margarito is being boycotted in Pacland. Even die-hard *******s realize their god is nothing but a duck if he accepts that fight.

Will be interesting to see the statement from Bob Arun, Michael Conz and Manny Duckiao on that possible match-up.

Comment

Originally posted by amonb View Post
        He fought and battered cotto!!!! He's definatetly scared of Mosley!!!
        I didn't say he was scared of him. I don't believe any fighter is "scared" of any other fighter. They all rightfully believe they're the best.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
          What you said is speculation only.

Fact is, May 1st represents everything Manny Pacquiao fears.

Mayweather, Mosley, and random blood testing. 3 things Pacquaio ducked.
          How about, FACT, Pacquiao called out Mosley after beating Clottey, should Mayweather lose to him. Otherwise if Mayweather wins, he can drop the BS and get in the ring with him. What YOU SAID are only speculations based on a lot of BS wrapped around BS. But that's all you Floyd fans are, a bunch of BS followers with ****ty facts. Truth is, the last words Pacquiao truely spoken on the aire was that Mayweather better win if he wants to fight him, otherwise he wants to get it on with Mosley. FACT: Pacquiao has no fear.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
            How about, FACT, Pacquiao called out Mosley after beating Clottey, should Mayweather lose to him. Otherwise if Mayweather wins, he can drop the BS and get in the ring with him. What YOU SAID are only speculations based on a lot of BS wrapped around BS. But that's all you Floyd fans are, a bunch of BS followers with ****ty facts. Truth is, the last words Pacquiao truely spoken on the aire was that Mayweather better win if he wants to fight him, otherwise he wants to get it on with Mosley. FACT: Pacquiao has no fear.
            Actions speak louder than words. He ducked Mayweather Jr. and ducked Mosley because "He's simply too good".

Pacquiao calls out no one. He lets Arum and Roach pick damaged fighters for him. Manny wants nothing to do with Mayweather or Mosley, I hear he's interested in Margarito now after his chin was cracked...

Comment

Actions speak louder than words. He ducked Mayweather Jr. and ducked Mosley because "He's simply too good".

Pacquiao calls out no one. He lets Arum and Roach pick damaged fighters for him. Manny wants nothing to do with Mayweather or Mosley, I hear he's interested in Margarito now after his chin was cracked...
              True story!! I see you in here pwning these *******s again pureboxer.

Comment

Watch at 7:00

Words straight from the head of Team Duckiao.

That video has way too many facts and numbers it. This is a message board, math and logic are not allowed!!

Comment

Bump............

Comment

Well, if there is 1 person that believes that, power to you...

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                      Well, if there is 1 person that believes that, power to you...
                      His actions proved it.

Comment

Working...
                      X