No announcement yet.

I hate Froch.. but he won IMO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Froch.. but he won IMO

I scored it 7-5 for Froch with the sound off, just watched it on showtime.

I don't even think it's hard to score, either. But, to each his own. none the less, i hate froch and hate to admit this, but he impressed me tonight.

Still though, he doesn't have the workrate to beat arthur in his next bout. ARthur will be able to shell whenever he wants, and punch whenever he wants. But i feel as though he won this fight.

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post

I don't even think it's hard to score, either. But, to each his own. none the less, i hate froch and hate to admit this, but he impressed me tonight.

Still though, he doesn't have the workrate to beat arthur in his next bout. ARthur will be able to shell whenever he wants, and punch whenever he wants. But i feel as though he won this fight.
    Froch lost, he ran from Kessler and even when he ran he was hit by Kessler. Funny when Froch calls Dirrell a runner, Froch runs against Kessler! Froch is a ****ing hypocrite!

Comment

115-113 Kessler

Comment

every round was close, but I scored it for kessler

Comment

The rounds that I thought Froch won were really close. He's not going to get anything close to a decision with that many close rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
            Froch lost, he ran from Kessler and even when he ran he was hit by Kessler. Funny when Froch calls Dirrell a runner, Froch runs against Kessler! Froch is a ****ing hypocrite!
            Comments like this are the reason "boxing is a dying sport". Go watch a Butterbean fight you remedial bastard. Because Froch's awkwardass tried some footwork and using the ring he ran? Running is what Zab Judah did against Carlos Baldomir in the late rounds of that fight, what Carl Froch attempted to do is called BOXING. I'd love to hear your opinion on what guys like Willie Pep did.......****

Comment

Originally posted by DocHolliday View Post
              Comments like this are the reason "boxing is a dying sport". Go watch a Butterbean fight you remedial bastard. Because Froch's awkwardass tried some footwork and using the ring he ran? Running is what Zab Judah did against Carlos Baldomir in the late rounds of that fight, what Carl Froch attempted to do is called BOXING. I'd love to hear your opinion on what guys like Willie Pep did.......****
              Go commit suicide, go watch MMA loser! Froch is a hypocrite and attacked Dirrell called him a runner! Why do you have a crush on Crotch? What is your obsession with him?

Comment

You must have had the sound on, I figured some people would be influenced by Bernstein's bull**** commentary.

He has to be the most biased boxing analyst ever.

Kessler clearly won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
                  The rounds that I thought Froch won were really close. He's not going to get anything close to a decision with that many close rounds.
                  I actually just rewacted half the fight on a good quality rip.

For me, Froch clearly won 4,5,10,11 if I remember to about 1 hour ago lol.

I also think Froch won the 12th but a draw seems fitting for a round of that nature.

I'm going to rewatch it again sometime and score it properly. I don't totally buy people with cards reading 7-5/8-4.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                    I actually just rewacted half the fight on a good quality rip.

For me, Froch clearly won 4,5,10,11 if I remember to about 1 hour ago lol.

I also think Froch won the 12th but a draw seems fitting for a round of that nature.

I'm going to rewatch it again sometime and score it properly. I don't totally buy people with cards reading 7-5/8-4.
                    I had Kessler winning 10 and 11.

Comment

Working...
                    X