Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: 'Next Time I'm Knocking Kelly Pavlik Out'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good guy. Glad he has eyes set on Pavlik. Hes been on a roll dont stoop down.

Comment

I don't know about that, Pavlik was never really in trouble. Sergio certainly isn't lacking for confidence.

Comment

Casper gave him a tough fight, Martinez can be beaten, don't see the rematch as an easy fight. Casper is still one of the best middleweight out there.
        Props to Sergio for fighting the best and looking for big challenges. I still think Casper VS Williams is the next fight i want to see. So we can see what Pavlik is made of.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
          Casper gave him a tough fight, Martinez can be beaten, don't see the rematch as an easy fight. Casper is still one of the best middleweight out there.
          Props to Sergio for fighting the best and looking for big challenges. I still think Casper VS Williams is the next fight i want to see. So we can see what Pavlik is made of.
          I honestly think what you saw in Pavlik that night is the same Pavlik that you will see in a rematch and perhaps for the rest of his career. Slick fighters will always give him problems, and a slick south paw like Martinez will always beat a stationary guy like Pavlik and Sergio is not only slick but he has enough pop to command respect AND has a solid chin if you ask me.
          The two KD he suffered against Kelly and Paul were just glazing punches and off balance shots since he tends to move around so much and bend down sometimes as he dodges punches, neither KD's were from a well landed punch and Kelly and Paul landed some good shots that were on target and he responded well.

Comment

Looking forward to the rematch if there is one. Pavlik was blind for the last 4 rounds and Sergio hit him with everything he had, and the guy was not close to taking a knee even.

Comment

good post......

I liked everything MARTINEZ had to say but he lost the WILLIAMS fight. He was outwilled by WILLIAMS and that's what the judges saw as well. IF/WHEN they meet again, WILLIAMS will look much better and beat him up I'm SURE. As far as CITRON having a puncher's chance, he doesn't! This fight was over before it was signed. He has NO HEART! WILLIAMS is all HEART. I guarantee victory for WILLIAMS.

Comment

Martinez truly is one great dude a real gentlemen

Comment

Sergio Martinez is the real "REAL DEAL" lol

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                    I liked everything MARTINEZ had to say but he lost the WILLIAMS fight. He was outwilled by WILLIAMS and that's what the judges saw as well. IF/WHEN they meet again, WILLIAMS will look much better and beat him up I'm SURE. As far as CITRON having a puncher's chance, he doesn't! This fight was over before it was signed. He has NO HEART! WILLIAMS is all HEART. I guarantee victory for WILLIAMS.
                    Bull****. It was close but Martinez whooped Williams ass worse than Quintana. The only thing wrong with that fight was the third judge. He had a FOTY on his hands, best seat in the house, and didnt even pay attention. Worst decision of the year. Not because Paul won, it was close and i had Martinez winning but because of that 1 scorecard.

Comment

damn, sergio ****ted on cintron just now. lol!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X