Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Elie Seckbach ******ed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

although they clown on Elie I believe they truly like him.

Comment

To make it short and sweet, Yes.

Yes he is.

Comment

He's no more intelligent than the parking space outside your house or the shirt you're currently wearing.

Comment

Haven't really seen any of this guys video, but he's smart enough to have you lot discussing him, innit?

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
            Haven't really seen any of this guys video, but he's smart enough to have you lot discussing him, innit?

If you have nothing bad to say about this goofball don't say anything at all!!!!!!

Comment

According to youtube he earns 10000 USD each month. That is why he is making these **** videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Felixion View Post
                Honest question. I watch his little interviews sometimes and that dumb ****eating grin on his face and his bizarre cadence suggest some level of inbreeding.

Anyone know?
                Well he is usually high in most his videos. Not to mention his poor knowledge in boxing.

Comment

Elie is a ******. Period.

Comment

He's definitely a ******. Garcia's gym employs him because they get the ****** Tax Credit in return.

Comment

After hearing how much he makes I unsubscribed. There's no way im gonna be a part of that. He asks the same **** to the same people anyway. And if I wanna see a press conference I'll watch fight hype or fighthub.

I suggest everyone here unsubscribes. He doesn't deserve all that for annoying people all day.

Comment

Working...
                      X