Collapse
No announcement yet.

HORUS PRESENTS: “It is twice as hard to crush a HALF-TRUTH as a whole lie”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this applies to every top fighter who's fought in the past 50-60 years.

Top Fighters at one point or another are criticized (heavily or not) for not fighting a particular fighter. But in the case of Floyd, he was destined to be one of the top fighters in the sport from early in his career, and or even becoming the very best in his era. But with high notoriety also comes high scrutiny. Floyd's a great fighter, but he also chooses his path wisely. He looks at the big picture, and if a certain fight doesn't fit into his plan, then the fight won't happen. I don't think he's truly ducked someone because he was afraid of them, but the reality is...that Mayweather is a brand, make no mistake about it, and he'll do whatever it takes to keep that brand going. Right now he's a the pinnacle of his career physically and publicly and now is when he's also meeting his toughest challenges (Mosley, and presumably Pacquiao). I think deep down, beneath the character he portrays on TV, he knows himself that this part of his career is going to define him as a fighter for years to come.

He may have never fought Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, etc, but fighting and beating Mosley and Pacquiao would be career defining wins that a win over Cotto or Marg couldn't trump (at least in today's scheme of things).

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Anyone else think horus is a bigoted, and racist fukhead?

No, but I think you might be.

Comment

red k given for nuthugging

Comment

Originally posted by Frighteous View Post
          How do you know they're lies?

Or are you just saying they're lies because you're biased?
          This has nothing to do with me being biased considering you don't know my views on the issue.

And it is a lie if you can't justify an "OPINION" with no proof. Especially with an issue like this one.

Comment

**** post but a crap poster

TS talks about hating, yet look at his sig. He wants the p4p king manny pacquiao out of boxing because according to him pac is bad for boxing

pac is great for boxing wtf is he talking about.

hes just mad that the spotlight is not on his boyfriend floyd

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
              So why are you twisting some facts and forcing your opinion with half truth and whole lies here?

You're very well known with your prejudiced views by normal people here only dimwits completely agrees with you without even knowing what they were agreeing.

That one i can't give credit to you either as those guys have been staying too long in the basement the'yre afraid to come out and face the realities outside of their holes they'd rather nuthug on the net and live in it and would create a persona based on their avatar on an online game.

Surely, you know that yourself as you've been acting like that eversince you been here.
              As if you don't have any "Pakyo".

Comment

Horus is smarter then most of the posters in this thread. Its funny how they come in complaining about ow it can apply to any fighter and how Horus is a bigot, racist and a nuthugger.

Rather then addressing post and breaking down in an intelligent fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Horus is smarter then most of the posters in this thread. Its funny how they come in complaining about ow it can apply to any fighter and how Horus is a bigot, racist and a nuthugger.

Rather then addressing post and breaking down in an intelligent fashion.
                  Oh yeah, Horus is so smart because he spends two hours creating a thread in word perfect. stfu

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
                    Oh yeah, Horus is so smart because he spends two hours creating a thread in word perfect. stfu
                    co motha****in sign homie

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
                      Prime example...........

Comment

Working...
                      X