Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be real........... I'll only say it once

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe's got a good chin, people think he's easily KO'd in fights, but honestly i think most of his KDs are just cause he's awkward and off balance so much, and the rest are flash KDs

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      we don't know what would happen because calzaghe was too scared to fight froch
      Yeah because Froch is so much scarier than Kessler

Comment

I'm not entirely sure Froch Beats Kessler, lets see that fight then revisit this

Comment

Froch is obsessed. Time for him to forget about Joe already. It's turning into a JMM-Pac kind of situation, only this time without 2 past fights. If Froch could somehow win the tournament, he's got his own accolades to boast upon. No need crying over a never was/never will be fight. And I agree Joe would embarrass him.

Comment

joe literally takes off froch's trunks and spanks his ass. ez fight for joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              joe literally takes off froch's trunks and spanks his ass. ez fight for joe.
              why you gotta be so violent?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                Carl Froch's tremendous boxing skills would own joe 'blow' calzaghe and he'd win a lopsided 12 round decision (probably knock joe down a couple times as well).

Froch's defense is severely underrated. The way he blocks punches with his nose is astonishing. He would make calzaghe look like a D- fighter.

Froch is truly a once in a lifetime fighter, we'll never see the likes of him again for another 50 years if we're lucky.
                are you on drugs?

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
                  are you on drugs?
                  are you high on anti-sarcasm?

Comment

Originally posted by riz!...oh? View Post
                    are you high on anti-sarcasm?
                    c'mon man... "Carl Froch's tremendous boxing skills"? that's a illogical. the further thing from "Carl Froch" should be "tremendous boxing skills".

Comment

implying cobra has ever had a chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X