No announcement yet.

Fighter bashing should get you banned.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
    Roy Jones Jr was the man, I never hated BHOP though. BHOP should retire. This is suppose to be a boxing forum not the national enquirer.
    Fixed that for ya.

Comment

Yeah, its alright for the fighters to talk **** to each other but not the fans to talk **** about the fighters! This topics funny! Though, I don't remember calling anyone a bum or **** ass fighter. I make front of fighters who got big mouths and don't back it up in the ring.
      Thats a stupid ass comparison you just made. How is two men talking **** to each other who are gonna eventually fight equal to a ***** with a keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
        Thats a stupid ass comparison you just made. How is two men talking **** to each other who are gonna eventually fight equal to a ***** with a keyboard.
        You're a ***** like that guy in your avatar who rapes women. You should change your name to The Rapist, since you're not funny *****.

Comment

You take any topic in the entire world, and have this many people discuss it, and you're going to see people respect, disrespect, praise, trash, nuthug, and blindly hate it. And if you don't like it, see if you can find a "I'm a big fucking baby that takes the internet too seriously" forum. I'm sure they'd love to hear from you.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRoyJones View Post
            The best athletes in the world get called, thugs, ****, bums, chickens, punks. Any man who has ever stepped into a ring and boxed knows its the most grueling sport there is, even on the most basic amateur levels. If the fighters bash each other its one thing, but fans bashing them is weak. It would really bring this boards quality up if we can outline fighter bashing rules and enforce them.

Also whats all this "such and such is gay" garbage? Mods you should sweep that **** off your board! RESPECT ALL PRO FIGHTERS! Maybe their should be a tabloid sleaze section seperate from the real boxing talk.
            let's ****in do it. *****s would be the first to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              let's ****in do it. *****s would be the first to go.
              The irony in this post is laugh out loud comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                You take any topic in the entire world, and have this many people discuss it, and you're going to see people respect, disrespect, praise, trash, nuthug, and blindly hate it. And if you don't like it, see if you can find a "I'm a big fucking baby that takes the internet too seriously" forum. I'm sure they'd love to hear from you.
                The Comedian, I mean The Rapist disagrees with you because he is a moron!

Comment

You're a ***** like that guy in your avatar who rapes women. You should change your name to The Rapist, since you're not funny *****.
                  haha What did your rebuttal have to do with my reply to your comment dip****. Stay on topic *****, what was incorrect about my comment, ol sensitive ass.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    Maybe I do take this sport seriouslyYour ****ing stupid comments are posted under every story and The Internet is how the public gets it's boxing nowadays. Nobody gives two ****s about who is gay. I've seen a thread were people where dissing Pacquiao and calling him a fahg. I'm not against any fighters. I love Klitschkos, Haye, Pacquiao, Mayweather etc... I only harbor hatred for the known cheaters and negative ****wads like yourself and SoljerWaryer.

Comment

I propose TS be banned for posting on NSB.

Comment

Working...
                      X