No announcement yet.

Why are so many boxers woman beaters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motofan View Post
    If you cant handle a women *****ing and moaning then ****ing leave her. Dont be a ***** and hit someone who is too weak to defend herself.
    Sometimes a girl throws the first punch is one of the things that is under discussed with this sorta ****. I think anyone who is willing to throw a punch deserves to be hit in return. If you don't wanna thats your call, but I don't believe defending yourself should be seen as a negative when attacked.

For why this is common for combat sports people (its not just boxing, Real Sports just did a segment about MMA fighters hitting women not long ago) I think getting hit in the head as a job probably isn't a good situation for "normal living" for anyone & that damage is gonna show up in other places like perhaps hitting your girl. I also think when your required to be so aggressive all day its probably hard to turn that off sometimes in particular when a situation gets emotional.

I've personally been in situations where a girls raised their hands to me twice & I just locked their asses down & shook the f#ck outta them (like the old Chris Rock joke) as it seems to take the fight right outta them. I couldn't envision hitting either of those girls, but I've definitely seen some cats with some girls I think are even money to kick their dudes ass & if those dudes had physical altercations with them big *****es that the big *****es started I definitely couldn't look down on those guys for throwing hands.

Comment

• brain damage, particularly to the pituitary gland ****s with their hormones and they get mood swings. Same with NFL players that get hit in the head a lot.

Comment

• I imagine the hits to the head don't help, but I have a feeling that there are socio-economic factors that play a large role as well. Hard to say really without comparisons made between boxers who beat their wives and non boxers that do as well.

Comment

• Physical and mental stress. When you consider that law enforcement officers are some of the worst offenders of domestic abuse, per capita, it says something about stress in relation to domestic violence.

Comment

• Ray Leonard allegdly

Comment

• Boxers are average violent person with high testosterone level so they are more impulsive and more prone to act in violent manner, and also boxers often come from poverty and lack of education environment.
              Put all of this together and you can easily understand why many of them are woman beater.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                That would explain it.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Then your parents must be super lame with extra petty!! Stop trying to be Captain Save A Hoe...relationships get tested and turmoil may get too hot to control and one thing may lead to another...average dudes like us can just leave the house and cool off without getting violent with our lady...boxers are not average dudes...they have larger than life egos and that may be the reason they make the mistake of violating wifey...I've been with my girl for 14 years...and sometimes we fight but not physically...I never let it get to that point...I guess having my dad in my life full time may be the reason but nonetheless relationships are intense at times so I wouldn't judge dudes for laying the smack down on wifey...some females provoke domestic violence!!

Comment

• undereducation and high testosterone level.

Comment

• Boxers know the true meaning of equality. Somebody has to give women their rights AND lefts.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Freedom why are you bumping your useless old threads?
                      Why do you love Floyd so much?

He doesn't deserve your devotion to him. You believe he cares about you, Herr Gruber?

Comment

Working...
                      X