No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo Resurgence First Step Towards 154-Pound Facelift

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
    I don't think he can beat P-Will or Martinez but I think it would be an exciting fight with Pavlik and he beats Cintron in a rematch. He was about to KO Cintron until the time ran out.

Comment

angulo better show up. not sure how many chances he will get with HBO execs

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
        The only facelift happening at 154 is on Angulo himself if he grows a pair and fights Martinez, PW, Dzinziruk, Kirkland. That is if he's even good enough to get there, Julio will hopefully KO his diva ass and maybe Cintron will school him yet again.
        GROWS A PAIR??? WTF are you talkin' about. He will fight anyone...anywhere...he has proven it in the past. You probably don't know much about him or BOXING. If you did then you wouldn't be commenting like a ******. If he ever got a chance to fight all the guys you just mentioned he would of jumped on the apportunity already. Read a book and please don't breed. We don't need anymore idiots like you in the world.

exactly! your said hopefully...cuz you know it ain't ganna happen. BIIIIIAAAATCH!!! lol..what a hater!!!

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Somebody feed Angulo to Williams so I never have to see him and his gay dog collar.

Thx.
          I would love to see that fight...careful what you ask for though...That fight should happen once angulo wins the full WBO tittle.

gay is wearing purple gloves, getting dropped, ending up with a bloody face and winning a fight you should of lost.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
            dumbass this dude has fought anyone they throw his way. never ducks people. if he wanted to build a stupid record he would've avoided cintron and joel julio. "grows a pair"??? u know nothing about this guy. tas mas puto.
            Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post
            GROWS A PAIR??? WTF are you talkin' about. He will fight anyone...anywhere...he has proven it in the past. You probably don't know much about him or BOXING. If you did then you wouldn't be commenting like a ******. If he ever got a chance to fight all the guys you just mentioned he would of jumped on the apportunity already. Read a book and please don't breed. We don't need anymore idiots like you in the world.

exactly! your said hopefully...cuz you know it ain't ganna happen. BIIIIIAAAATCH!!! lol..what a hater!!!
            1) He's a crybaby diva

2) Dzinziruk is also signed with Shaw now yet Angulo seems more than content to walk around with that sham WBO belt he wears rather than try to take the real belt from Dzinziruk. Why isn't he pushing for that fight if he's such a warrior?

3) i realize it's hard for you to hear any criticism. I'm sure you love wearing his **** dog collar while he lovingly pounds your culo. Maybe your idol should stop whining about how he doesn't get as much attention as a former 2 division champ and HW main event fight, stfu and act professional.

Comment

I would love to see that fight...careful what you ask for though...That fight should happen once angulo wins the full WBO tittle.

gay is wearing purple gloves, getting dropped, ending up with a bloody face and winning a fight you should of lost.
              He aint beating Dzinziruk

Comment

lol he can't even outbox Cintron but he's going to beat Dzinziruk.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  1) He's a crybaby diva

2) Dzinziruk is also signed with Shaw now yet Angulo seems more than content to walk around with that sham WBO belt he wears rather than try to take the real belt from Dzinziruk. Why isn't he pushing for that fight if he's such a warrior?

3) i realize it's hard for you to hear any criticism. I'm sure you love wearing his **** dog collar while he lovingly pounds your culo. Maybe your idol should stop whining about how he doesn't get as much attention as a former 2 division champ and HW main event fight, stfu and act professional.
                  1) Your a ******

2) I know Dzinziruk is also signed with Shaw...THE REASON Dzinziruk signed with shaw is to get exposure in the U.S. He is going to defend his tittle in California 3 weeks after the angulo fight. WHEN angulo wins and WHEN Dzinziruk wins....They will both meet in the ring later on this year. Dzinziruk just wanted an easy tittle defense for his U.S debut, that's why the fight with angulo did not happen right away. That's a good thing cuz Dzinziruk is rusty. That was the plan since day one when Shaw signed Dzinziruk.

3) Your a dumbass---I'm not even ganna comment on #3... keep it professional dude!
                  Last edited by ELPERRO; 04-21-2010, 11:03 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    He aint beating Dzinziruk
                    yes he is.....

Comment

yes he is.....
                      I'll bet you all your points right now, if the fight gets signed our bet comes into effect

deal?

edit: Plus a sig bet. Whoever wins the other person gets to make a sig poster that the other guy has to use in their sig for 2 months......

Comment

Working...
                      X