Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think now would be a good time to have Pavlik fight Sturm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the people on here criticizing Sturm proberbly havent even seen him fight. He has very good skills both in offense and defence, He is very hard to hit because of his defence and his jab and right hand are very good also. I like Sergio Martinez but you look at what he did to Pavlik and believe me Sturm is more than capable of doing the same if not even better. He has a better defence than Martinez and wouldnt get hit like Sergio did and he is also a natural middleweight who is very effective with the jab.

Sturm is very underrated. He would give Pavlik alot of trouble if they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      nope. he needs to hire steward. get 1-2 tune ups. then fight for a belt.

don't get me wrong, I think that gettin a new trainer needs to be #1 on his to do list. If he doesn't get the right trainer, he is gonna have a very long tail end of his career. But once he gets the right cornerman, and cutman, he needs to fight for a belt, and I think at this point he can suck it up and go over to fight in Germany. Hell, I would even watch him fight Sylvester, he just needs to get a belt to regain some confidence. Then he needs to take on Martinez again and fight Paul Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by cleaner147 View Post
        no thank you Sir

look,
        in most cases styles make fights plus circumstances(the fighters will, confidence, caming from a loss - the mentally shiet, than there is the competetion you fight/fought, fightin the top guys until you are shot to **** like Jermain Taylor, Cotto, Vargas, Roy Jones or fightin bums like Kess, Valero wasting ur talent - the physical shiet)

and Sturm is all wrong for Pavlik who fought bums and lost to good guys IMO he also would lose to Felix like Oscar did.

its a shame Pav ducked Abraham and Sturm!!!
        So Sturm gets KO'd by Castillejo, and has a draw with Griffin, and defends his belts against guys who Marco Antonio Rubio look like an elite name, and he's not counted as a guy who fights bums? Pavlik KO's Sturm. Sturm's championship reign has been garbage too.

Comment

Originally posted by cleaner147 View Post
          no thank you Sir

look,
          in most cases styles make fights plus circumstances(the fighters will, confidence, caming from a loss - the mentally shiet, than there is the competetion you fight/fought, fightin the top guys until you are shot to **** like Jermain Taylor, Cotto, Vargas, Roy Jones or fightin bums like Kess, Valero wasting ur talent - the physical shiet)

and Sturm is all wrong for Pavlik who fought bums and lost to good guys IMO he also would lose to Felix like Oscar did.

its a shame Pav ducked Abraham and Sturm!!!
          I can add Judah to the shot to **** fighters who fought the best until he was done otherwise shot to ****.

but Sexy Sergio did pretty well and Sturm aint fresher than sergio since the DLH fight... I miss the arrogant and confidend young Sturm... **** gift D....pff

Comment

Originally posted by dc6112 View Post
            So Sturm gets KO'd by Castillejo, and has a draw with Griffin, and defends his belts against guys who Marco Antonio Rubio look like an elite name, and he's not counted as a guy who fights bums? Pavlik KO's Sturm. Sturm's championship reign has been garbage too.
            lololololo

do know who this spanish dude was... he was a beast who pressures a lot, a warrior. I know Felix also fought ****. its a shame Pavlik-Sturm didnt happened. Its a who do u pick shiet 50/50 for me either Sturm cant handle the pressure and the power of Pavlik or my opinion sturm would have schooled him worse than sexy sergio did, in his prime and his prime was before the DLHfight.

Comment

Sturm would really get shutout, Pavlik would just pummel on Sturm's shell defense all day.

Easy work for Pavlik.

Comment

if pavlik fought him in vegas, he'd have a chance at winning due to workrate even if the shots are blocked, ie hopkins vs taylor

if pavlik fought him in germany, sturm would win a decision undoubtedly.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                  Sturm would really get shutout, Pavlik would just pummel on Sturm's shell defense all day.

Easy work for Pavlik.
                  u were the mofo who also said

Klitschko is easy work for Chambers loloollolololo

Comment

Working...
                  X