Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: Shane borrowed $2 million from Golden Boy....and they're taking another 20%!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wangkol View Post
    shane should have revealed that floyd had sex with ellerbe with another man and the reason he got injured is hand delayed a fight with marquez cus floyd got "human hand wanker decease" which lead him to wanked his another man all night when he found ellerbe got another man instead of him..lol:gay:
    lol...who u???ur tlkin bout the gay ****....

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      Something ain't adding up. What other endorsements or business ventures does Floyd have? I know he got that record label, but what have they put out worth mentioning? Forbes ranked him making 30 mill. last year.
      What doesn't add up?

$30 million earned.
      - $6 million owed to promoter
      =24 million subtotal

X 50% tax bracket
      = $12 million Net income.

Isn't that a good, rough calculation?

Comment

Originally posted by wangkol View Post
        shane should have revealed that floyd had sex with ellerbe with another man and the reason he got injured is hand delayed a fight with marquez cus floyd got "human hand wanker decease" which lead him to wanked his another man all night when he found ellerbe got another man instead of him..lol:gay:
        Hey, playboy.

We're trying to have an adult discussion here about the fight promotion. You are welcome to be here.

If you choose not to participate as an adult, you will be excluded.

Thanks.

Comment

STFU Floyd! No one gives a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
            What doesn't add up?

$30 million earned.
            - $6 million owed to promoter
            =24 million subtotal

X 50% tax bracket
            = $12 million Net income.

Isn't that a good, rough calculation?

Dat makes sense. Didn't figure in taxes. Damn the IRS be raping fools.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              I thought he was getting a flat fee of 15mil... no PPV upside...
              If i'm wrong, i will gladly take the correction. But i heard way less.

Think about it...why pay Shane that much? Much more than Cotto?!

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                Dat makes sense. Didn't figure in taxes. Damn the IRS be raping fools.
                Yeah... that's why I mentioned "net".

It is ridic how much money they take.

Comment

Shane is making at least 15 million and Floyd is making at least 35 million. He's going to make a lot more if they sell millions of PPVs.

Comment

Win or lose, Mosley should have about 5 million after this fight. He could get several other lucrative matches after this to drive his total to over 10 million after he retires. No matter what mistakes he made in the past, he will retire a rich man. He will stay a rich man if he uses his brain and learns from his mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
                      If i'm wrong, i will gladly take the correction. But i heard way less.

Think about it...why pay Shane that much? Much more than Cotto?!
                      I remember reading that somewhere. I think he is lawyer said it. I am not saying is accurate. But, I just remember I read it somewhere. I just don't remember where though...

Did Cotto get any upside from the PPV?

Because, from what I read Shane was getting 15mil flat rate. Didn't matter if the PPV did 500k or 3mill buys he would only get 15mil with no PPV upside...

While Floyd could make 40mil if the PPV does 1.5mil+

I am not saying it is accurate, but that is what I read...

Comment

Working...
                      X