No announcement yet.

miranda has to to be on the campbell level of stupid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miranda has to to be on the campbell level of stupid

acting like he didnt get hurt,posing like superman..then getting knocked the ****ed out

LOL..

I agree....

Comment

Miranda is garbage. I don't know how people think he's good as they think he is.

Comment

he did the showboating because he WAS hurt. Miranda then got KO'd when he was coming in so it was inevitable, showboating or not.

Cambpell on the other hand got caught while showboating.

Comment

For real. How embarrassing.

The announces said no way he was winning rd 1 and 2, but I thought it was decently close.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            he did the showboating because he WAS hurt. Miranda then got KO'd when he was coming in so it was inevitable, showboating or not.

Cambpell on the other hand got caught while showboating.
            Yeah, he caught an an uppercut right before the second uppercut put him down.

Comment

I just want to see where Edison goe's from here next.

He can't compete with super six, he'd still would get mugged even if he fought Pavlik at 168, he can't make 160, therefore anyone in that division would be out of the question so now what?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
                acting like he didnt get hurt,posing like superman..then getting knocked the ****ed out
                i told u mofos he's the mayorga of 168 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                  I just want to see where Edison goe's from here next.

He can't compete with super six, he'd still would get mugged even if he fought Pavlik at 168, he can't make 160, therefore anyone in that division would be out of the question so now what?
                  he'll continue to be a club fighter and a gate keeper in a sense.

Miranda is still an exciting fighter to watch. He's just not elite.

Comment

He really should have fought Steiglitz for that belt a fight he had better chance of winning than just to get more temp money on HBO for fight w/ Bute. I actually think this was the best I've seen from Miranda in recent fights the fight was pretty exciting when he started to get aggressive and show his improved form from training w/ Goosen. He just needs to target Bika, Andrade, Brinkley, Lacy, George, Mack these type guys

Comment

Working...
                    X