No announcement yet.

They should've subtitles for Roger...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
    Filipino guy goes to a the doctor for an eye exam. Doctor says, "Sir, I hate to tell you, but you have cataracts". Filipino guy says, "But Doctor, I don't understand; I drive a Rincoln".
    if you want to tell a joke at least make it right moron. that's a japanese joke. they replace their Ls w/ Rs, the opposite of chinese. pinoys use and say both properly.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
      reported...
      Reported for what? The TS is basically saying the same ****. Get your panties out of a bunch little girl.

Comment

Reported for what? The TS is basically saying the same ****. Get your panties out of a bunch little girl.
        if you think what I said is the same **** as yours, then you're obviously ******ed. some ppl here agreed w/ me fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogler View Post
          if you think what I said is the same **** as yours, then you're obviously ******ed. some ppl here agreed w/ me fool.
          I'm ******ed, but you're the one that can't understand English.

Comment

Now now, let's keep it clean, boys..

Comment

I'm ******ed, but you're the one that can't understand English.
              are you dense? its the way roger talks that i cant seem to get sometimes. i dont care for the grammar ****, it's how he says the words. and i said roach does the same sometimes but obviously roger's worse for me. you're very touchy, this isnt some racist **** fool.

Comment

We in China Town. Everything down here is about China

:smileysex

Comment

I'm black and I grew up in "the hood", so of course I understand Roger, but with that said, I can see how plenty of people wouldn't understand what the hell he's saying.

Roger speaks Roger. LOL! I just like how he throws "anyway" on most of his sentences.

"We gon whoop his ass anyway"

"The mutha****a is tired and gon quit anyway. Keep doing what you're doing"

"That mutha****a can't **** with you anyway"

Comment

I'm a Mayweather fan and I can't stand Roger's snaggle tooth ass. He seems to be as arrogant, ignorant and nonchalant as they come. I prefer Papa Floyd to be honest.

Comment

sometimes the guy is difficult to understand, especially in normal interviews.
                      how this became a race thread i dont know

Comment

Working...
                      X