Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edwin committed suicide? This doesn't feel real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is an all around ****ed up situation.

Comment

murder-suicide, so easy a caveman can do it

Comment

Damn what a waste for boxing and the fans....

Comment

Not surprised....

How can you feel afinity towards someone who killed their own partner, you think he would a give a damn about you guys not believing this is real?

Comment

listen, a wife can literally be a man's worst enemy.. maybe she said shes gonna divorce him and sue him for child support, so she can support her new boyfriend that she cheated on him with. you never know what happened.. but i bet you she's not innocent or she would have been his best friend.

Comment

Yep, I feel dazed by these events. This is Tony Ayala Jr all over again, except even more catastrophic

Comment

i feel the same.... cant seem to get this threw myself....

WHY?!?!?!?1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nope, no emotional attachments at all. I actually don't care much.

Comment

This does feel weird indeed....it's the same feeling I felt about 5 months ago.

I'm actually going to a 52 week DV program and one of the guys that was attending also suddenly stopped going after not missing a single class. Well after a couple of classes missed our counselor tells us he was brutally murdered in his car out in the desert next to a big lake that we have about 30 miles from where I live.

We were becoming pretty good friends right before he was killed.....it was weird and extremely surreal feeling to know that he got killed and how he got killed hours before he was to attend the weekly classes. He sat next to me and he gave me rides many times....we joked around and it was just weird to know that he was dead. I still remember the last time I spoke to him about a week before he died....****t is crazy man and I still find it hard to believe he died.

Comment

I'm a bit shocked, but I won't lose sleep over it. I'll miss Valero.

Comment

Working...
                      X