Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people making fun of Valeros death?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Being a fan of boxing as a sport doesn't extend to having any sympathy at all for Valero or having any problem whatsoever with people mocking his death.

Quit being such a little ***** Burner. Crying to the mods because someone said something you dislike, then starting a thread about it. Why not just put them on ignore like you do the other 500 posters who don't share your level of ******ation.

Yes, it sad that an innocent woman is dead. It's sad that children will now grow up without their parents. We should have sympathy for them. But Edwin Valero was a terrible person who did a terrible thing, and his boxing abilities and entertaining performances don't change that. It wouldn't bother me at all if people went and pissed on his grave, it's good that he's dead.
    +1

Agree Burner is a ****** and Valero was a piece of ****, good ridance.

Comment

Valero was a cowardly *****, i hope he got prison ****d before he took his pathetic life

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
        To much people are talkin **** about VALERO this few days.

I mean common guy was obviously mentally not there and plus drinking problems.

He is still champ in my eyes.
        how can you disassociate his being a champ from the person who just commited a heinous crime? i understand from a sports fan pt of view that we dont care whatever the hell our favorite athlete does in his private life, example tiger woods. but this sooooooo different, it's murder.

champ my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Their kids lost their mother and father in a matter of 2 days. Show some damn class scumbags.
          They didn't need that type of father-figure in their life.

Comment

You are a piece of ****. Your comment has been reported.
            **** you, he's 100% right man. Grow up. He's just keeping it honest.

What good thing has valero done AT ALL outside of take the life of a murderer? Get real.

Comment

I agree with you on the fact that people who havent had to deal with Psychiatric problems dont need to be judging this guy when its obvious he wasnt right in the head. I also do feel sorry for his kids, but it is possible they will be better off without him.

Comment

Valero deserves no respect at all.

Comment

Their kids lost their mother and father in a matter of 2 days. Show some damn class scumbags.
                  It's tragic......But people will always show how they feel about whatever and however tragic the events are.

Comment

He had ISSUES. Its clear he was ****ing crazy. You dont know what was going on with him.

"Its good that hes dead"? Did you honestly just say that.

You are a piece of **** and you are no better then the guy you talk about.
                    yeah and you want people to understand him and his mental state, what about his victims, his mother, sister and wife? what about her, the wife, the mother of his kids? shes dead you know, murdered by his own hands! yeah, i co-sign, the kids are better off without valero. the world is better off less one murderer. i dont want to wait to see or understand whats going on with valero, i dont want to wait to see who his next victim will be, i dont want to see him murdering his own mother next or his own sister or worse his kids. yeah, thats my opinion whether you like it or not may valero rot in hell.

Comment

I'm glad he's dead. That will save us from fanboys hypothesizing about Valero ever coming back to the sport. Kinda like the Ike fans..

Comment

Working...
                      X