Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT DA ****K????

this is some ****ed up ****......i mean wtf??? im speechless

Comment

• Sad state of events, he obviously had some mental issues. Feel for the kids.

Comment

• Crazy!!!

Wow, just got the ESPN ticker. I think it's safe to say he killed his wife, thus taking his own life. Unbelievable...

SMH...RIP to his wife and bless their kids.

Comment

• R.I.P Edwin Valero and wife. My thoughts goes out to the children, family and friends. What a sad 48 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zhaakal View Post
            Wtf!!!!.............
            How could all of this have happened. The warning signs were blatently there for a long time yet the people around Valero and the authorities seemed to have failed at every step. I really hate being critical this far away but this seems so avoidable. ALL OF IT.

What a horrible, stupid tragedy. All else aside if this stuff doesn't make you sick I am not sure you are human.

Comment

• ****IN CRAZY WEEKEND MAN,WDF HAPPENED TO VALERO?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                I think it's safe to say he killed his wife, thus taking his own life. Unbelievable...
                How the **** gave you come to that conclusion? It wasn't ENOUGH that he CONFESSED to it and turned himself in?

Comment

• This is some ****ed up ****....

He probably had the most potential out of any boxer who had his career cut short....

I don't even know what to say, I was. Huge fan of his, and now this?

Un-****ing-believable.....

Comment

• This I know for a fact...

I work for Venezuelans, well they are Portuguese who lived in Venezuela most of their lives. They know I'm a former amateur boxer and train fighters at a local gym so we talk about Valero and boxing all the time. This one guy I work with always shows me news about him in Venezuela.

How he beats on his wife, his mother and other family members. How he got the tattoo on his chest and completely subscribed to the Communism that Chavez brought to Venezuela.

I don't know how crazy the dude was, or even if he was crazy. I do know he was drinking heavily and when he did drink would beat up on him wife and own mother.

I don't mean to be insensitive but they lived in fear of him and now an innocent 21 year old woman is dead at the hands of Valero. Aside from admiring this man in the ring, there's nothing of him to admire. He was a wife beater, a drunk and now has murdered an innocent woman. Then went your like a coward and killed himself instead of facing the consequences of his actions.

Comment

• We don't know the situation. I think Edwin Valero was insane due to his drug abuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X