Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd talented enough to beat Paul Williams or Kelly Pavlik?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Floyd talented enough to beat Paul Williams or Kelly Pavlik?

Do you know?
    Yes, he could be both of them possibly
    50.00%
    He could beat Pavlik
    17.74%
    He could beat Williams
    6.45%
    He beats Neither
    14.52%
    Sexy Sergio by Brutal KO
    11.29%

I want Floyd to fight Williams. It would be nice if he had Mosley Pac and Williams then retire.Arum TOP RANK"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
      I want Floyd to fight Williams. It would be nice if he had Mosley Pac and Williams then retire.Arum TOP RANK"peeleft:
      What weight-class? 147 or 154?

Comment

Originally posted by soldierwarrior View Post
        what weight-class? 147 or 154?

Comment

he does have the talent...the question is would he ever fight them. the answer is no.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            he does have the talent...the question is would he ever fight them. the answer is no.
            This haha cept he doesn't really have the ability to beat them. Pavlik lands it's lights out. Pwill throws 100 a round and with a reach longer than both klits hahaha

Comment

Floyd is more than TALENTED enough to beat those 2 very 1D fighters......Shane Mosley's and Manny Pac's talents would beat those 2 as well IMO......Pavlik and Williams usually win scraps with their workrate....they NORMALLY enjoy significant size advantages in their scraps as well.....when Pavlik and Williams fight dudes with TALENT.....like the dude Sergio or B.Hop, they usually get beat up

Comment

He could beat Pavlik easily even if Pavlik outweighed him by 6-7 pounds due to his movement and boxing skills i.e. Mayweather at 154 and Pavlik at 160.
                Williams though is a volume puncher, with long arms and a good chin. Stylistically thats a disaster for Mayweather.
                Anyone who thinks WIlliams is one dimensional should watch his fight with Margarito

Comment

Floyd will beat Kelly via UD. Williams will destroy Floyd IMO

Comment

I see a fight between Floyd and Paul unfolding pretty much like the first fight between Ray and Tommy, except Floyd wouldn't have the power to hurt Paul.

Figure it out...

Comment

Working...
                    X