Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you guys think Valero killed his wife?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cause he wants a new girl. Hes tired of the same old *****.

Comment

he's a drunk and he lost his inhibitions. I once went Ike Turner on an ex when I was drunk and it scared me the next day. but I didnt have the president kissing my ass and tons of money and fame or I may not have stopped. scary stuff

Comment

Stupid thread.. Edwin Valero has been a ******ed ever since.. no question at all...

Comment

I get annoyed when people say Valero killed her because she cheated and trying to put the blame on her. She did not cheat and theres nothing to say she did... Valero is a pshycopatic murderer, and thats why he didn't need a motive.

Comment

Originally posted by vanillacoke View Post
            I get annoyed when people say Valero killed her because she cheated and trying to put the blame on her. She did not cheat and theres nothing to say she did... Valero is a pshycopatic murderer, and thats why he didn't need a motive.
            There's nothing to say she didn't. And who are you? How you know she never cheated?

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
              There's nothing to say she didn't. And who are you? How you know she never cheated?
              Shure but it's all speculation. I'm saying that Valero is a pshycopat and pshycopats don't need motives to kill.

Comment

The man was obviously Mentally Ill...

Comment

no one should harm womans in any case unless your girl have a sex with a stranger laughing at your dick in front of you.
                  Last edited by THE NAMELESS; 04-19-2010, 02:04 AM.

Comment

idk man......

Comment

Details of what happened will come out in the coming days. Hope they won't white wash the case because we all know that Valero has friends with strong influence in Venezuela.

If we speculate and turn out to be wrong with our speculations, it would only make us look like fools in the future so I suggest that you keep your speculations to yourselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X