No announcement yet.

FAO: Pacquiao Fans And Mayweather Fans Let's Squash The E-Beef For Samurai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
    Ever notice that the tone of this thread changed for the better when he appears to have stopped posting?
    And y'all were trying to improve the tone of the forum by having a photo of FMJ being shot in the head as your sig?

Comment

• Originally posted by And Still View Post
      And y'all were trying to improve the tone of the forum by having a photo of FMJ being shot in the head as your sig?
      I have no idea what you're talking about.

You're mistaking me for someone else.

Anyway, I'm not starting beef with you but was just pointing out that whenever Pureboxer enters a thread, it usually turns to ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
        I have no problem with any Pinoy/Pacquiao fan here. You all know me and know i'm cool with most of you guys Samurai(RIP), JM1, Chups, Makavelli, Kadyo, Left Hook Tua, Peyk, Talisayen etc.

But I know a lot of Mayweather fans and Pacquiao fans beef(even making it racial at times) with eachother and don't get along.

So for Samurai, who passed away recently, let's all squash the beef and try to discuss Pacquiao-Mayweather in a more balanced manner.

This is the official beef squashing thread for Pac fans and May fans.

Sorry if this thread has been posted already.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          I have no idea what you're talking about.

You're mistaking me for someone else.

Anyway, I'm not starting beef with you but was just pointing out that whenever Pureboxer enters a thread, it usually turns to ****.
          To the extent that e-beef exists, it is both initiated and propagated by Pac fans.

I don't see Mayweather fans making hundreds of Photoshopped photos and derogatory Facebook pages.

Real talk.

...And you can keep pretending that gunshot photo didn't exist.

Comment

• With or with Sam's death, already done that. So, I'm all for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by And Still View Post
              To the extent that e-beef exists, it is both initiated and propagated by Pac fans.

I don't see Mayweather fans making hundreds of Photoshopped photos and derogatory Facebook pages.

Real talk.

...And you can keep pretending that gunshot photo didn't exist.
              Believe what you want.

I'm done arguing with you, at least for now.

Comment

• never had a problem to begin with, but R.I.P. S A M U R A I

Comment

• Bump.........

Comment

• You guys do realize that we can see who voted for what, right? LOL

I never had a problem with Pacquiao fans, seeing how I'm a Floyd fan. The only thing I do is expose idiots when they contradict themselves or say something false. I actually defend both fighters in a way. But anyways, I'm completely for this idea.

Comment

• R.I.P SAMURAI, we will all miss you

Comment

Working...
                      X