Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Samurai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rest in peace, buddy. thinking of your family at this time.

Comment

• One of my first real good e-friends. I'm deeply saddened to learn of his early departure. SAM was a voice of reason. He was always helpful towards others particularly in IT-matters where he really knew his stuff.

My thoughts are with his family and girlfriend. They may never completely recover from the loss, but the pain will diminish over time.

He'll be sorely missed.

May he rest in peace.

Comment

• I send my condolences to Sam's family and loved ones.....this was really one of the COOLEST and KINDEST dudes as well as a very knowledgeable and one of the most articulate posters on here.....his wit, insight, helpfulness and most of all, his humility will be greatly missed around here!! Rest Easy My Dude

Comment

• Rest in Peace Samurai, even a lurker like me knows you were an ATG poster

Comment

• RIP Samurai. Good Poster indeed.

Comment

• Missing you everyday Rudeboy..
              Things will never be the same around here without you
              there will always be something missing...

Comment

• We miss you posting every day Sam. Miss ribbing you on when we would make that Pac-May bet. Miss you.....period. RIP my brotha.

Comment

• Still thinkin of ya Brah.

Miss bustin your balls about Calzaghe.

Comment

• RIP sam......Thanks for all the time that you shared with us. condolence to the loveones and friends....

Comment

• Originally posted by sNiTcH View Post
                      RIP sam......Thanks for all the time that you shared with us. condolence to the loveones and friends....
                      Reading the first few pages, I was hoping it was just a cruel joke ....

Rest In Peace SAMURAI!

my condolences to your family and love ones ...

I will surely miss your posts and points of view here in NSB..

Comment

Working...
                      X