Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Samurai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samurai was really two people wasn't it? Thats how that account had so many posts.

Comment

Stop Playing Sam

Comment

damn anyone got his facebook to start a memorial page or anything

Comment

Damn,

RIP. Damn...

Comment

WTF???? this better be a fukin joke...Sam's my best bud here. I sent him a pm, today earlier but i haven't heard back from him...he usually responds pretty quick. I'm not believing this ****...I talk to him everyday.

Comment

This sounds fake.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                Who else can confirm this?

Surley he had friends on here (that he talked to outside of the forum).
                Yes, I'd like to hear this from someone else.

Comment

**** all you people calling fake. If it isn't, you're really ****ing with someone here. R.I.P. samurai.

Comment

vaborikua says this sounds fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
                      Samurai was really two people wasn't it? Thats how that account had so many posts.
                      No, he wasn't two people...How can you use 2 accounts to raise post count on one account?? he used the max points threads a lot, even made a tutorial on how to do it and little Mac added an illustration on how to do it with 2 windows. This is unreal...I gotta find out..

Comment

Working...
                      X