Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Samurai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was hoping the thread was a fake but now I see it stickied...very sad news. RIP Samurai.

Comment

• I am absolutely gutted about this terrible news. I havent been on as I have been away for the weekend and cant quite believe what I'm hearing. Sam was one of the best posters anywhere in these forums and he was also one of my best pals on here. He was always really generous and courteous towards me and was someone you could have a good laugh with,he could also laugh at himself as well which is a rare thing indeed on this forum.

The forum is a lot worse off for his passing,thats for sure. I will miss him.

RIP Sam

Comment

• RIP Samurai.

Comment

• Sad news RIP mate!

Comment

• Rest In Peace Sumarai...

Comment

• RIP brother. I'll drink for your soul tomorrow, mate.!!

Comment

• You were a good friend SAM.

I will continue to talk about you.

Comment

• How has this been confirmed?

RIP Samurai, our encounters were infrequent but your role on this forum was an important one.
                  Rest In Peace brother

Comment

• R.I.P. Sam.

I have lurked this site for 5 years mainly because I don't know as much about boxing as everyone here and look forward to what everyone brings to the table to educate me.

You were one of the posters I always looked forward to reading. My condolences to his family and friends.

Comment

• I didn't know the guy very well but I remember reading his posts and him having a big love for Boxing, always sad when one of our brothers is gone.

R.I.P

Comment

Working...
                      X