No announcement yet.

RIP Samurai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, really sad to hear about this.

Rest in peace S A M U R A I, if this is true.

Comment

• Hes a HUGE Shawn Porter fan and he didnt even post after his big win yesterday. Weird.

Comment

• BS will miss him. My prayers go out to his family.

Let's stop the e-war between Manny fans and Floyd fans for S A M U R A I.

Comment

• It sucks. I didn't agree with him on a lot of things, but at the end of the day boxing is just a sport.

This makes you put things in perspective on how valuable life is.

Hope he rests in peace

Comment

• It is true. Don't ask me how i know. But i still can't believe it. I'm in shock. My best bud. May you rest in peace my friend Sam. You added a lot to this forum and to everybody he graced with your compassion.
            I am very lucky to have met him and shared so much together.

Thanks again to his brother for informing us of this trajedy. It is very much appreciated.

Comment

• Yeah rip Samurai .

Comment

• I hope this is not true. Sam was a good guy, and one of the best posters on this site. If it is true, he will be missed.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
                  It is true. Don't ask me how i know. But i still can't believe it. I'm in shock. My best bud. May you rest in peace my friend Sam. You added a lot to this forum and to everybody he graced with your compassion.

Thanks again to his brother for informing us of this trajedy. It is very much appreciated.
                  Fuck man, you gotta tell us how you know?

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
                    It is true. Don't ask me how i know. But i still can't believe it. I'm in shock. My best bud. May you rest in peace my friend Sam. You added a lot to this forum and to everybody he graced with your compassion.

I just can't believe it, and even though most people are starting to believe it and its starting to sink in... I still don't want to believe its true.

If it is then again R.I.P SAM!

Comment

• What the hell?

Comment

Working...
                      X