Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Samurai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U know that sht aint true, this guy with 7 posts wanted to tell boxingscene about samurai and he just died yesterday, yea...right. Yall are so naive

Comment

• Originally posted by California Love View Post
      You also have to understand this is the internet and people lie all the time. I have seen stories like this on the internet and people create threads for attention.

RIP to SAMURAI.
      it's uncharacteristic for a guy for registered a year ago to go out of his way to do such a sick joke

if it were, then it would be done by SAM himself, and he wasn't that kind of guy

if it's true, and i hope not, then those kind of posts will only hurt even more a heartbroken brother, it's totally unnecessary. if it's just a joke (hopefully), then whoever made it will get perma banned and flamed

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I believe SAM is a british guy (Filipino?) because only us and the Aussie uses the word mate.
        Yes Sam was British. He told me he was from the UK a long time ago when I first started posting here. I joked around with him and asked if he talks like Ricky Hatton lol he said no his accent is a bit lighter than Hattons.

Comment

• It's becoming redundant already, but I have to offer condolences and RIP to a great NSB contributor.

Comment

• I know SAM had been talking about leaving here to try other forums

Comment

• Originally posted by J-H View Post
              I know SAM had been talking about leaving here to try other forums
              Would he not tell some of the posters on here?

Comment

I can't find the thread but I remember him and DONTASEMEBRAH were talking about how they were half white, half black. I don't remember SAM ever saying mate though.
                Sam IS British! He told me a very long time ago in 2008 through PM's when I chatted with him a bit. He also told me he is part black.

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                  Think he had some black blood in him or white.
                  Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  i think he was british but he wasnt a Filipino as far as i know,either way its really sad to hear the bad news,R.I.P bro
                  Originally posted by J-H View Post
                  I can't find the thread but I remember him and DONTASEMEBRAH were talking about how they were half white, half black. I don't remember SAM ever saying mate though.
                  Ok, I alway thought he was british and maybe am wrong but i thought he type in phillipino language on the Pinoy lounge...Anyway RIP S A M U R A I...If this whole news is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
                    Yes Sam was British. He told me he was from the UK a long time ago when I first started posting here. I joked around with him and asked if he talks like Ricky Hatton lol he said no his accent is a bit lighter than Hattons.
                    Thats what i thought, I have had many argument/discussions with him, Even back when he was a Hatton supporter and i knew i was chatting to a british guy, The way he write is a bit different to american or asians....But then i thought i saw him chatting in talalog (Phillipino dialect) So i assume he was a british fillipino guy.

Comment

I know SAM had been talking about leaving here to try other forums
                      Pacland wouldve suited him PERFECTLY!..

I wonder if Michael Buffer will do the ceremonial 10 count before tonights fights for the great BoxingScene poster..S A M U R A I

Comment

Working...
                      X